Smogon Tournament #4 R3 || Prediction Info

Status
Not open for further replies.
Friday, February 16th, 8:59pm, PST - is the deadline tomorrow (15th) or saturday (16th)?

I haven't seen Yami at all, I'll try pming him again

obi

formerly david stone
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Oh, I thought it was supposed to be Saturday. I don't know what time I'm going to be back home tomorrow!

Yeah, I might not be able to get my match done tonight either... I have to leave to go somewhere at six, but I'll try my best.

I haven't seen him on at all though, and I've been on every day.

TaiwaneseDude said he would meet me on shoddy at this time.
Still not any sign of him. I will wait 2 more hours on shoddy, then I'll go to bed.

edit: I apologize for blaming TaiwaneseDude for not showing up in the first place, because it's not his fault that shoddy crasht on him

but in the end we managed to do our battle :)
I won 4-0 gg.

I have been tying to contact Capt Kirby, but he has not been on today. I thought the deadline was Saturday 8:59 p.m. but it is Friday. He is not on today. It was going to be today at 9 p.m. pacific time and I have been on since 5:30 p.m. today trying to locate him but haven't. We scheduled it for today or tomorrow. Is there anyway I can battle him tomorrow since he has not replied yet today to my post. I would like to be able to battle him, but the deadline is past now.

obi

formerly david stone
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I'd like to ask for an extension on account of thinking the deadline wasn't today.

I have been tying to contact Capt Kirby, but he has not been on today. I thought the deadline was Saturday 8:59 p.m. but it is Friday. He is not on today. It was going to be today at 9 p.m. pacific time and I have been on since 5:30 p.m. today trying to locate him but haven't. We scheduled it for today or tomorrow. Is there anyway I can battle him tomorrow since he has not replied yet today to my post. I would like to be able to battle him, but the deadline is past now.
Hi. I was hanging with a girl. YOU scheduled it for today at 9 without establishing a time zone nor which 9 it was. I scheduled it for 'as early as possible,' which meant hopefully February 6th.

I beat CaptKirby 5-2. He forfeited with two Pokemon left. I will send the log since it was on the other computer to you Sonuis from my brother's account Dainga Zoan. I don't know how to switch users. So I will send you the log from that account.

yami_scorpion only responded once, hasn't been on since the 14th and before that wasn't on for a while

I won't be here tomorrow, but don't dq me =[ I tried to get it done, maybe we could have our match monday/tuesday and the winner faces whoever they're supposed to face for round 4?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)