Smogon Tournament #6: Predictions Tournament (pre-tournament round)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hipmonlee

Have a nice day
is a Community Contributoris a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Four-Time Past WCoP Champion
Hopefully this is going to work this time!

Gouki has graciously offered to help me host this. If there are any problems I recommend you get in touch with either him or me.

The rules:
Each round I will post a link to a google form, where you can enter your predictions for that round.

Before the round 1 pairings go up. You will need to predict your overall winner. If you are correct this will be worth 25 points.

While the tournament is running each round you will predict the outcome of every battle in that round. There is no penalty for being wrong. So make a prediction for every match.

You get a certain amount of points for every correct prediction depending on which round. 1 point for each correct prediction in the first round, 2 points in the second, 3 points in the third etc. Correctly predicting the outcome of the final round will be worth 8 points.

At the end of each round the person with the most correct predictions in that round will be awarded a temporary Custom Title.

At the end of the tournament the person with the most points will receive a CT and T-Shirt. If there is a tie the winner will be the person with the most correct predictions in total. If there is still a tie I will probably have to give you both T-shirts..

If a match is not completed you will still get points if you predicted the person who advances to win. If you predict a person who is substituted for another battler, you will receive points if the substitute wins.

Once you have made your predictions dont change them.

And just in case my spreadsheet fails miserably, I recommend that you post your predictions in the appropriate thread along with reasonings, which are just there to make your posts more fun to read.

You can make your pre-tournament prediction here.

Good luck to you all!

[edit] - also I make no promises about the privacy of your predictions.

[edit 2] - make sure you use your forum name and spell that correctly also. Otherwise you'll just get deleted.

Have a nice day.

B-Lulz

Now Rusty and Old
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Predicted gouki because he is a safe bet pretty much but if I could I might change it to something completely ridiculous lol.

ill do this for once, and seems easier than last year. my pre tourney prediction is just to build my confidence -.-

Dave

formerly Stone Cold
is a Tournament Directoris a Forum Moderatoris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SCL Championis a Five-Time Past WCoP Champion
I predict that none of the above predictions will be correct. I bet another dark horse will win, or someone who comes out of nowhere like Loco....or..uhh..Philip7086

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)