Smogon Tournament #6 Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vashta just contacted me for a second chance at the battle.

Seems like we're doing it right now.

EDIT: Vashta wins 5-0

Expert Evan

every battle has a smell!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Expert Evan * vs vashta (Substitution)
Vashta just contacted me for a second chance at the battle.

Seems like we're doing it right now.

EDIT: Vashta wins 5-0
defeated hegna 5-0. gg
I just got PM that indicated an update and see that vashta had match with initial opponent. I can still substitute for someone else instead rather than having vashta needing to have another round 1 match.

Contacted my opponent.

And if possible, could you fix my name in the OP to reflect my name change?

This is 031ap, btw.

TheFourthChaser

#TimeForChange
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Two-Time Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
Just sent my opp a PM of what times I can play since this seems like it's gonna be hard to get this match done with time zone differences.

Just a quick post..

THIS PERSON IS NOT ME. Please do not PM me or contact me on IRC about this. Thank you for your time.

I was free to battle late yesterday and today, but unfortunately my opponent failed to contact me back. I doubt that I'll be able to battle him tomorrow due to time zone difficulties, but I did warn him beforehand that these last two days would be ideal for us to battle.

Expert Evan

every battle has a smell!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Just a quick post..

THIS PERSON IS NOT ME. Please do not PM me or contact me on IRC about this. Thank you for your time.
Sorry for the confusion VashTS as I thought you were vashta whom I also chatted with on IRC.

Any status on whom I substitute for since vashta already had match with original opponent?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)