Smogon Tournament #7 - Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

bugmaniacbob

Was fun while it lasted
is an Artist Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Activity post: Still waiting on a reply.

Also, Ninjadead's last activity was December 11th, so I'm not feeling too confident about his turning up on time.

Expert Evan

every battle has a smell!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Sent my first round opponent a VM even though I see last login was 9 days ago :/
This shall serve as my second and last activity post as I've made my 2nd and final VM attempt since I will be going away for a week and a half after tomorrow night with little or no chance of accessing Pokemon Online and perhaps loading my teams. While Ryusuke-0 has apparently logged in few times since the start of this round, last reply was the "in" for this ST7 signup.

I'm in a similar situation as Expert Evan as my opponent responded to someone's (I'm not clear who's, considering there were multiple unreplied-to battle requests on his wall) VM on his user page, which isn't how VM conversations are usually held and threw me off. I'm leaving for a week and a half tomorrow morning and it will be very difficult to access a computer with wi-fi, let alone download and play Pokemon Online with him/her.

edit: VM history

Ok, I've asked Sixonesix at least 2 times to do our third battle and today (again), I PM him and he left (he said he would be here 2 hours ago). I'm going to my grandparents' house tomorrow and I don't know when I can finish this.

Posting because I PMed both you and Jackal and haven't gotten a response on the status of my match. I haven't received any notification from sasu in the meantime.

Scofield

Ooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhh, Kate.......
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
Confirming, gg's mind. Not too much hax that I recall. Won a bit of a 50% damage roll towards the end of the 2nd game though, I was willing to risk it though.

Jackal

I'm not retarded I'm Canadian it's different
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Gabranth is being subbed in for ILoveLiza

Further, I understand a lot of you are concerned about the status/activity level of your opponents. If your opponent hasnt been active, definitely post to let me know in this thread, but you don't have to do more than that. I am only subbing out at this point if the battler actually requests a sub.

Lastly, given that not only will I be busy with new years drinking, I am sure a lot of us have plans too so I can see a small extension being a real possibility, despite my assertion that it was a hard deadline. Stay posted for this, and keep in mind that if there is an extension, it wont be longer than a few days and I will be calling every match at that point either based on activity posts or coin flips. (You don't need to activity post more than once)

Gabranth is being subbed in for ILoveLiza

Further, I understand a lot of you are concerned about the status/activity level of your opponents. If your opponent hasnt been active, definitely post to let me know in this thread, but you don't have to do more than that. I am only subbing out at this point if the battler actually requests a sub.

Lastly, given that not only will I be busy with new years drinking, I am sure a lot of us have plans so I can see a 2-3 day extension being a real possibility, despite my assertion that it was a hard deadline. Stay posted for this, and keep in mind that if there is an extension, it wont be longer than 3 days and I will be calling every match at that point either based on activity posts or coin flips. (You don't need to activity post more than once)
Posting to let you know my opponent hasn't been active.

Got destroyed twice in a row by reachzero, once by (ridiculous) hax and the other by just poor play on my part. Good game and good luck in the next round!

reachzero

the pastor of disaster
is a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I defeated Munchin Munchlax in two games, first game was too haxy to be entertaining, second game was a clean sweep, gg.

Me and Earthworm are 1-1 right now, hopefully we can finish the last tonight.
Lost the first game due to a wrong nature choice.
Won the second with some good plays and a crit.
EDIT: Won the last game. There was some luck for me, but it was still a good game. Great games Earthworm!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)