Smogon Tournament #7 - Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aldaron

geriatric
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Lakers and I got in touch with each other, but I haven't seem him online since then =/

We were supposed to try Thursday but that was no go

Hopefully we can get it done soon

mop would have lost anyway so its probably for the best

i contacted buba like a week ago but we havent been in contact since, you TDs need to work out this timezone shit. -.-

kokoloko

what matters is our plan!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
I've been going on the Smogon server every couple of hours to look for Matty, but he seems to never be on.

Solace

royal flush
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
he's preparing for very important heat game aldaron, back the fuck off bro

also my opponent lied to me about playing today >:(
sorry, my parents were being asses and decided to take away my computer

hopefully i'll be able to catch you on soon!

Got bs haxed our first match with a low damage roll, seed flare miss, and a crit that sealed that match. Something's wrong with noobiess' computer, and he needs to rebuild all his teams. We'll get the other matches done later.

matty

I did stuff a long time ago for the site
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I've been going on the Smogon server every couple of hours to look for Matty, but he seems to never be on.
I'm sorry, I don't think I will be able to get this done. I've been very inactive lately. The last possible time will be tonight, otherwise I'm going to be in Europe for awhile. If I can't get it done tonight, kokoloko should get the win. Apologies to the TD's

Athenodoros

Official Smogon Know-It-All
Having a bit of trouble scheduling this. We keep having problems, and he seems to be away at the moment, when we were supposed to battle. Still should be able to get it done by the 1st, though. Basically, activity post.

EDIT: battling now.

Stallion

Tree Young
is a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
My opponent finally showed up - after not having been online for like 9 days I was worried! We should get these done in the not so distant future :)

Lost against Athenodoros in 2 ggs, although there was some hax and a MAJOR PERISH SONG MISPLAY (Where i forgot it was active) which made me lose the first game. lol.

EDIT: I have a log as well, but only that (the first)one.

Athenodoros

Official Smogon Know-It-All
Okay, just beat BlocksRCool 2-0. A bit of hax in both, and he ended up one Kanto-based team on Shoddy, but they were reasonable games (except for Perish Song. How embarrassing). I have the logs, if necessary.

Jackal

I'm not retarded I'm Canadian it's different
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
lost in tidy fashion to scimjara. good times! wouldn't be upset if i never played dpp again :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)