Smogon Tournament #7 - Round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lost Game 1/outplayed for the start
Lost Game 2 due to some incredibly frustrating hax =/

GG's and gl the rest of the way

Atticus

Atticus
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnuswon the 10th Official Smogon Tournamentdefeated the Smogon Frontieris a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
beat lori 2-1 in some hilarious "pokemon" matches. game 1, i lucked him early, game 2 he did the same to me and then in game 3 we both had luck but i ended up having a better team match up and won it. ggs...

am beat me quite convincingly game 1, then i won game 2 and then he won a hax-filled game 3

good games man, good luck in the rest of the tourney!

edit: thank you <3

6A9 Ace Matador

veni, vidi, vici, VERSACE, VERSACE VERSACE
won game 1, lost game 2, won game 3 with help from some annoying crits :(

p.s. i'll make sure you get picked for team uk this year!

ggs and thanks!

Gil4 vs Fluffy Bird:
1. Gil4 vs Fluffy Bird - pretty good and close battle.
2. Gil4 vs Fluffy Bird - haxy a bit, but pretty good too.
3. Gil4 vs Fluffy Bird - Fluffy Bird got the frozen timer and couldn't do anything. :( I was in a favorable position, but it wasn't a sure win, so I decided to accept the rematch.
4. Gil4 vs Fluffy Bird - over-over-overpredictions war... -_- And very close because of that.
Overall, I won 2:1. Thanks for playing, that was some good battling. :)

Bartman101

Banned deucer.
Sigh, I really have a bad timezone >.>
I'll try to meet Wilson today.
No, Wilson has a bad timezone, anyone in America and Canada etc (basically anyone in that are has a bad timezone.

Timezones nearest to GMT are the best, especially GMT itself, because we (Brits) created all the timezone stuff.

Aside from that I'm having the same problem, highly doubt we'll do our reamaining match.

Jackal

I'm not retarded I'm Canadian it's different
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Alright deadline is passed, here is what is going down with the remaining battles. For some of them it was really hard to call and I ultimately just flipped a coin. I would have liked to give you guys a few more days since in some cases it looked like both parties were actively trying, but that would mess up predictions and thus was not possible. Sorry!

Activity Wins:
Raseri vs Boudouche
Kazak vs ThePatriot
pokefreak77 vs CTI
Vaz vs Reverb
Delko vs wilson46
aziki vs vashta
LiNAInVeRsE vs Gabe
HBK vs lambasto
sasu vs Picollo

Coin Flips:
Sixonesix vs Veteran In Love
Chris is me vs AlphaSpade
Tsubasa-kun vs FM
Marcurcio vs LonelyNess
EpicTurtle vs Bartman101
Cooltrainer vs Unreality

With that, it is on to Round 3. Thread should be up in a few minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)