Smogon Tournament #7 - Round 6

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lamppost

I put the milk in first
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Hello, Vaz.

I believe that you should grow a pair of balls because right now, there is a notable lack of manhood. Real men do not ask other real men to use better grammar. In fact, the fake men who tell other real men to use better grammar usually spell grammar with an "a" after the second "m" instead of the letter "e". I would appreciate if you could please make these changes, then continue talking to me. And you aint black nigga we play pokemon our bloods and crips are dialga and palkia.

Thanks, bye.
LOL, funny stuff right there.

Hello, Vaz.

I believe that you should grow a pair of balls because right now, there is a notable lack of manhood. Real men do not ask other real men to use better grammar. In fact, the fake men who tell other real men to use better grammar usually spell grammar with an "a" after the second "m" instead of the letter "e". I would appreciate if you could please make these changes, then continue talking to me. And you aint black nigga we play pokemon our bloods and crips are dialga and palkia.

Thanks, bye.
LMAO

Zephyr

Life Stream
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Hello, Vaz.

Thanks, bye.
That's whats up real talk.

After reading the last roughly a page and a half of this I realised that the main villain of Bionicle was right when he said "Sometimes, my brothers, the best way, the only way to win, is by losing."

If I had won my way this far I'd be caught up in this crap and I'd probably never be able to get any battling done!

After reading the last roughly a page and a half of this I realised that the main villain of Bionicle was right when he said "Sometimes, my brothers, the best way, the only way to win, is by losing."

If I had won my way this far I'd be caught up in this crap and I'd probably never be able to get any battling done!
I'm pretty sure the message from that quote is that by loosing you can learn from your mistakes and thus improve. The actual act of loosing general has no benefit for you, its just easier to learn from. I could be wrong tho ...

And a cheeky :P to keep things friendly XD

Fix your grammer before you talk to me. Otherwise rap.

Thanks man, I assume your other five posts also have great quality such as this one. One month on the job, nice stuff.

Thanks, bye.

PTTP > Vaz

You better be a full blown (BAN ME PLEASE) if you're attempting to rap on the internet.

I'm pretty sure the message from that quote is that by loosing you can learn from your mistakes and thus improve. The actual act of loosing general has no benefit for you, its just easier to learn from. I could be wrong tho ...

And a cheeky :P to keep things friendly XD
It actually involved his master plan, where even his defeats and setbacks are planned or staged. Nonetheless the quote itself still rings true here because I was able to (for the most part) avoid getting caught up in all this!

Fine, here's how we do it.

Look,

You bash and trash like your better than me,
but I'm the one banging your mom for free!
Next you go give her a hug,
check the left one I gave it a big tug.

You hang around with your friends for kicks,
but you're the guys sucking on each others' dicks!
Go in a fight by yourself don't call your boy friends,
don't you get enough of each other holding hands?

Now you copy my avatar sig and style?
yeah you wish you were me man there ain't no denial!
Get your own shit grow some balls,
cause you ain't gettin' girls calls!

Honestly man, get your dick riders out of here,
no one likes them you fucking queer.

franky

aka pimpdaddyfranky, aka frankydelaghetto, aka F, aka ef
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
ill eat you people in a rap battle lol..
but anyways so it doesnt seem like i shit on the thread, ironbullet seems to be the favorite only because hes my fucking nigga and hes really really been doing good lately. represent (BAN ME PLEASE) corp.

also pluff, reverb is not bad!

symphonyx64

Private messages are the best way to reach me
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion
Lost the third match to Golden Sun, good game. Good luck with the rest of the tournament.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)