1. New to the forums? Check out our Mentorship Program!
    Our mentors will answer your questions and help you become a part of the community!
  2. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.

Smogon Tournament #9 - Round 1

Discussion in 'Tournaments' started by Earthworm, Nov 26, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Organization Member XIV

Organization Member XIV

EDIT: Trying to challenge now.
  2. Elite Four Everest

Elite Four Everest

ACTIVITY WIN REQUEST

I contacted my opponent, Brotom , on Dec 10th after being named a substitute. I told him my timezone and times that I could battle but he hasn't replied. I contacted him on Dec 13 again to ask him to battle again, but still no response. He has not been active since Dec 4.
  3. chimpact

chimpact fire nation
    is an official Team Rateris a Tiering Contributor

I didn't want to wait until the deadline but my opponent wanted to make new teams or something and didnt want to play any earlier. hopefully we can get it all done tomorrow
  4. Royal Flush

Royal Flush in brazil rain
    is a World Cup of Pokemon defending champion

Last Activity: Dec 9th, 2012 12:14:51 AM

Can't be helped I guess...
  5. Baka Ki Eru Dogura

Baka Ki Eru Dogura

Hope i can battle tomorrow against my opponent
    otherwise.....activity win request
  6. Jackal

Jackal I'm not retarded I'm Canadian it's different
    is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Staff Alumnusis a Super Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

LOL jackai lose 1-2
  7. Organization Member XIV

Organization Member XIV

Confirming. Thought I was gonna get thrashed by the with guy with 6,000+ posts.
  8. Jackal

Jackal I'm not retarded I'm Canadian it's different
    is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Staff Alumnusis a Super Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

xD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  9. Roie

Roie

My opponent nunchuck didn't show the last 2 times we made idk what to do
  10. -Frexa-

-Frexa-

Hope i can battle tomorrow against my opponent
    otherwise...activity win request
  11. NastyGoldyloxx

NastyGoldyloxx

12. Sojiro Aionis

Sojiro Aionis

Activity. I haven't heard from my opponent since the 8th, and he logged on the 11th and didn't reply to my query about battle date.
  13. tuomas

tuomas

i won my opp.
  14. MysticNova

MysticNova

Confirming.
  15. Derith96

Derith96

Activity win request.

My opponent didn't come to our battle today. We should have it done at 8.am (+2) and i I have been waiting for him 2 hours now. I think I can't play tomorrow. I have also been more active to try to schedule our battle so I think I deserve activitywin. (sorry for bad english)
  16. Pocket

Pocket Apo, the astronaut's best friend >:3
    is a member of the Site Staffis a Forum Moderatoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
    Doubles Co-Lead

Activity Win Request

I VM'd Symphonyx64 with my timezone and preferred time on Nov 26th. After Dec 4th when Genesect was banned, we met at irc and I asked him when we can get our matches done. He said he's busy with finals until the 17th. I was free all last week, but he was not willing to fight then. I sent him a second VM yesterday (Dec. 14th) with my timezone and preferred time. He hasn't responded despite being online until 2 hours ago.
  17. DestinyUnknown

DestinyUnknown in other words...
    is a Contributor to Smogonis a Team Rater Alumnus

Ok, so I didn't want to make an activity win request because I was hoping to get my match done, but this is so lame I can't stand it. ( so I guess this is an activity win request)

I VM'd him just when the round started, but forgot answering because he just said an stupid time -.- I came at the time he asked me (kind of late though, couldn't do more) but he had just left. The day after, I asked him to play at a specific time on Wednesday 5th Dec (6 PM GMT+1) but he missed the schedule. He arrived an hour later and said ''I'm going out for 2-3 hours'' and he vmd me the same day some time later when I was offline saying he was on showdown (seriously what the hell...).... After that day, he didn't send me any message for a week (so neither of us did, and I don't know what kind of reply he's expecting to an ''i'm online now on showdown''). I VMd him on the 11th, as I didn't see any kind of activity on his part, and told him what times I would be available. Instead of replying my question, he just spammed my wall with stupid ''play now play now play now'' messages during the whole week. I obviously couldn't battle because it's impossible to use showdown on the cellphone or the library where I usually study and where I'm most of the time on weekdays (so that ''he's online for 3 hours each day and doesn't want to play'', it's false, I'm not online so much time, I'm not at home, I can't battle, and I had already told him I couldn't battle those days but he just doesn't seem to be able to read).

Anyway, I have vm'd him again (something he hasn't bothered doing, what a surprise....) since I actually want to play the matches and not win thanks to a lame activity win (which I deserve anyway), so let's see if he answers....

Sheesh.
  18. B-Lulz

B-Lulz You ain't gotta love it 'cos the hood gone love it
    is a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

been knocking about for days now looking for malf, not seen a peep of him. js i'm 1-0 atm
  19. pokebasket

pokebasket

Same today
  20. Atoni

Atoni

More one day that i'm on on irc and i didnt find my oponent..

n_n

activity win request.
  21. The Unlucky one

The Unlucky one

MapleDoom had a unexpected event that did not allow him to play anymore. This is extremely unfortunate right now but I have to.

Activity Win Request
  22. nikitas

nikitas

won against caterbeedrill with the luck on my side on the second game. ggs and sorry mate.
  23. Caterbeedrill

Caterbeedrill

nikitas won 2-0, no need for apologies, the luck was minimal and the team really good. ggs
  24. Ordile

Ordile

25. Harlot

Harlot

I don't see how 10PM for you is a stupid time? Also, kind of late =/= over an hour late. You never even answered me when I asked to play at that time, you just arrived over an hour late and expected me to be online. Ridiculous.

You didn't ask me to play at any specific time. You said 6PM Wednesday which is true, but how was I supposed to know what timezone you were talking about? I asked you which you meant and you replied with the very definitive answer "oh yeah thats ok for me". I'm not psychic.

I don't know where you got this from as, if you check our VMs, I said no such thing. You were still online when I VM'd you, stop being a condescending twat.

Do you know what spam is? One VM is not spam. I ignored your times when you would be online because the only times you listed is when I'm at school / work. I instead took some initiative and messaged you when you were online asking to battle. I don't see why you can't play despite being online x amount of hours a day (your excuses are bullshit and everyone knows they are bullshit). I've already told you what times I'm available (you'd know if you actually read my VMs!!)

I don't know how you actually expect to get this done when you can only battle for a few hours a day, 2 days a week.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)