Smogon Tournament #9 - Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity Win Request.
We have been in contact but every time he has offered to play he will not show up.

Missed my opponent but will get this done today

btw hopefully this does not go to an activity win decision. Our timezones are rather conflicting considering my opponent can only play early which is around 2 am for me yesterday. Ive already sent a pm saying I will be around tomorrow to get this done

Alice

The worst taste in music
Activity, my opp agreed on meeting today at night to finish the set but he didn't come...

Activity win request in case we can't coincide before deadline

Activity win request.

Me and my opponant first made contact when tournament first started. He told me to look him up on PS because apparently he is always on but i can never seem to find him online. I see him a couple of times on smogon for hours and ask him if he can play but he always seems to be ignoring me, never responing to any of my recent posts.

If I don't manage to make it on to battle tomorrow you can go ahead and give my opponent (The Exeggutor) the win. He's been ready to fight for much longer than I have this round.

a fairy

is a Tournament Directoris a Site Content Manageris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Community Leader
after reading the OP it would seem that even with Delko's post giving me the win, our match would still get coinflipped because i didn't actually submit a Activity Win Request so

Activity Win Request, assuming I can't get it done in the remaining time, which I intend to do

Activity Win Request

My opponent,Tranteo has disconnected on our match,while I was about to win and hasn't been online since 13/12/12.After his disconnection,I asked him why had he disconnected and when could he play the other games but he never answered back.

It's 1-1 atm and I haven't heard head or tail of sebixxl for three days.
Hopefully this player will battle me in the next 10 hours but in case this doesn't happen.

First battle to him very close 0-1 pokemon left,
the next was replayed (sever had trouble when I was going to win there was no other possible outcome)
and was a land slide win to me with 5-0 pokemon left.

Activity Win Request in the case that I loss for not posting this

All battles agreed on from both sides where done, and battle requests are pretty even on both sides.

second activity post. i am chasing my opp... i am on almost everyday (since i write a lot for university atm...)
he is on every now and than, and just responds strangely...
he was ill today, and i am not quite sure if will be able to be online tomorrow.
i just wanted to say it would be unfair if he wants an activity win if the last battle (standing 1-1) wasn´t done... ( just check our VMs and you see who is writing whom.)

Sorry for the mistakes, i am no native speaker
This is the last time of activity 8:15am of the 13th.

I'm giving my opponent all afternoon (the better time for my opponent) on 15th and 16th weekend, If I can't get to him then I'll let you decide on what to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)