1. New to the forums? Check out our Mentorship Program!
    Our mentors will answer your questions and help you become a part of the community!
  2. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.

Smogon Tournament #9 - Round 1

Discussion in 'Tournaments' started by Earthworm, Nov 26, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PttP

PttP Shoutout to the sidewalk for keeping me off the streets
    is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus

Activity Win Request

my opponent and I were in contact the first few days, but he hasn't been on since the 13th so there isn't really anything I can do at the moment.
  2. Malekith

Malekith
    is a Community Contributoris a SPL Winner

Activity Win Request

First time I saw my opp I talked to him and he didn't answer me, the second time I saw him we talked, I told him to battle but he didn't want to do the battles, so we decided to do our battles this weekend. This weekend I've been online a lot of time, even I did a mock draft the saturady and that requires a lot of time and I was also online many hours before of that. Today I've been online for my morning until now ( 8 hours +/- ), when I got to leave. So I'm posting this because I don't want a supposed activity lose ( lol ) or a coin flip. I'll try to be here when I come back though ( but if I can't, I want the win, because I think is fair ).
  3. Aldaron

Aldaron All da lil birdies chirpin
    is a Tournament Directoris a Battle Server Administratoris a Smogon IRC SOPis a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis an Administrator
    OU and IRC Leader

beat my opponent 2 games to none
  4. M Dragon

M Dragon The north wind
    is a Tournament Directoris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Tutor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnusis Smogon Frontier's Arena Tycoonis the Smogon Tour Season 17 Champion

Activity win request
  5. Quantum Mechanics

Quantum Mechanics

I'm sorry I couldn't be online by friday, too much work... I've been subbed recently and did not have much time.

I'll be online from now 'till I see my opponent...
  6. Snunch

Snunch
    is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnuswon the 8th Official Smogon Tournament

won vs sir ggs
  7. Danilo

Danilo
    is a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a World Cup of Pokemon defending champion

confirming xD
  8. undisputed

undisputed
    is a Tutor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnusis Smogon Frontier's Frontier Lackeyis a Past WCoP Winner

I defeated Ciele, ggs.
  9. Ciele

Ciele
    is a Tournament Directoris a Forum Moderatoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnusis a GS1 Winner

Confirming, good games
  10. [K-12] The Madchine

[K-12] The Madchine

Activity win resquest:

I VM´d again to T-Dog, and I wasn´t see in all weekend and he doesn´t answer to my last VM.
    I sent the last VM at 14th of december (for play today).
    And:
    And he never post activity in this threat.
    Sorry man, but I don´t want loose for default or coin flip... ^^U
  11. Golden Sun

Golden Sun vale
    is a Pre-Contributoris Smogon Frontier's Dome Aceis a Past WCoP Winneris the Smogon Tour Season 11 Champion

Activity win Request

We might be able to get it done later today but if not activity win request...
  12. Brap

Brap

won 2-1. gg
  13. B-Lulz

B-Lulz You ain't gotta love it 'cos the hood gone love it
    is a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

beat malf haxily 2-0, ggs
  14. Malfunction

Malfunction

15. Rydro

Rydro

We could not play, and is now working SMERBECK poderie not play today against him, could not play with them in the past because semnas was busy and had no free time = /
  16. King

King

I can vouch for CTC as he told lapras6666 that he wouldn't be free friday and saturday, but on Thursday he was free and lapras johned him. I think CTC should not be disqualified, but I am not the moderator of this tournament, so I have no say in the matter. Thanks.
  17. CTC

CTC The Lord Shepherd shall guideth ye cattle
    is Smogon Frontier's Stadium Baronis a Past WCoP Winner

Requesting activity win
    Scheduled for Dec 13th but he ended up saying that he meant the wrong date
    I explicitly told him on the 11th
    CTC
    "Hey man we've been matched up for OST9 r1.
    I'm gmt -5 and I'm free within the next 2 days. Let me know when you can play!"
    Got a reply on the 14th saying
    lapras6666
    "oops sorry I meant that I was gonna be active those time today not yesterday"
    I was on a trip friday and sat so i was unable to battle.
    We then scheduled for today at 10:30 pm GMT +1 which is now, but he's not online.
    I'll give him until 45 before I head out.

ps. this is all vms so its on our walls if the admins want to varify

Edit: it's 10:50 gmt +1 so hes missed the scheduled time yet again. Nuff said
  18. PROBLEMS

PROBLEMS

Requesiting activity.
    I going to play my opponent before the Gene ban but I remembered needed to wait till it was over, ever since then nothing happened I left the player a message yesterday etc. Timezones been abit of a factory due to us being opposite times. ''I deserve the activity win because my opponent ignored my attempts to schedule our battles.''
  19. Paolo

Paolo

I won 2-1 against Le Quack in a rather haxy final battle.
  20. Krack

Krack
    is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

Activity Win Request

My opponent and I set a time and were supposed to play about a couple hours ago. He never showed up and I can't wait any longer.
  21. Lohgock

Lohgock

Activity Win Request

I PMd Jabba the 30th November asking for a date to battle. He didn't response, so I PMd him 9 days later (he was online) if he wants to battle now. He answered and told me he can't battle until the 12. After it didn't work until today, I VMd him 2 hours ago telling him I'm available for 2 hours and where he can find me. He asked if I can wait for an hour, what I could.
    So the 2 hours are over now, neither Jabba appeared on the server nor he sent me a VM or something. I need to go off now, having school and stuff tomorrow.
  22. Huskisson906

Huskisson906

I have beaten my opponent , Reader, 2-1. They were close games.
  23. idiotfrommars

idiotfrommars schemes and plots are the same thing
    is a Tutor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Past WCoP Winner

Activity Win Request

We agreed to play after our finals were over so that left it until this weekend, but he hasn't been on since the 14th.

Just to clarify most of our contact was through PM not VM though I did send him a few VM's this weekend, since I didn't want to keep spamming his inbox. PM's can be provided if necessary.
  24. Z-rex

Z-rex

I was late and i apologize for that but i vm'd you and you were online for some time yet you didn't answer .
  25. CrashinBoomBang

CrashinBoomBang Aye I got Swagger, Koga 87
    is a Contributor to Smogonis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis Smogon Frontier's Factory Foreman

Won 2-1 against Quantum Mechanics in some close games, ggs
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)