1. New to the forums? Check out our Mentorship Program!
    Our mentors will answer your questions and help you become a part of the community!
  2. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.

Smogon Tournament #9 - Round 1

Discussion in 'Tournaments' started by Earthworm, Nov 26, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DestinyUnknown

DestinyUnknown in other words...
    is a Team Rater Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus

Trollmonchan hasn't been on ever since we played the second battle of the bo3 (Last Activity: Dec 16th, 2012 6:43:20 PM) (GMT+1), so this will not get done it seems...
  2. Jayde

Jayde ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past WCoP Winner

Got bs'd but it happens, GGs and gl in later rounds.
  3. jas61292

jas61292 used substitute
    is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a CAP Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Server Moderator

Won against Jayde. Hax is not kind.
  4. Jorgen

Jorgen World's Strongest Fairy
    is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Winner

Won 2-0 against Chineseman. ggs.
  5. Nails

Nails EAST 2014
    is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Winner

Activity Win Request

My internet died yesterday so I did miss the scheduled time (through no fault of my own), however I have been on IRC for hours every day for pretty much the past week. My opponent never suggested a better time to play or indicated that my times I suggested were difficult for him to make. Our first battle was roughly a week before the deadline (which I won) which is more than enough time to squeeze in two other games. I've been completely reasonable and very active (I've been on all day today and pretty much all day friday and saturday) and have been trying to make this battle happen however my opponent has not logged on to try to finish the battle.

And as I mentioned I'm up 1-0 in the series.

Please contact me on irc if there are any further questions.
  6. RockyRd

RockyRd

Activity Win Request

I VMd my opponent on the 10th, the day I was subbed in giving him my timezone and when I was available to battle. He didn't reply back until the 14th simply asking when we wanted to battle. I gave him a time and he said he could be on but I haven't seen him on the forums or showdown.
  7. Joeyboy

Joeyboy Check out my Youtube channel! JoeyboyGames!
    is a Smogon Media Contributoris a Team Rater Alumnus
    Mentor

Lost 0-2 against Tobes in two of the most fun bw games I've ever had.

Both came down right to the wire, GL in the later rounds!!
  8. Tobes

Tobes Woo-hoo, woo-hoo, woo-hoo-hoo!
    is a Battle Server Administratoris a Site Staff Alumnusis a Super Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Past WCoP Winner

Confirming, had a good time with those.

ggs
  9. Kennen

Kennen dont you worry child

10. blaaz

blaaz

activity :/
  11. rojo23

rojo23

I won vs Dragoon124 2-1
  12. Malekith

Malekith
    is a Community Contributoris a SPL Winner

02:25 am, I'm leaving.
  13. Alice

Alice The worst taste in music

won 2-1, ggs
  14. The Hitman

The Hitman

Activity Win Request:

My opponent and I had set on playing tonight at 8 PM EST, and for whatever reason he could not make it. Previously he had told me on my profile "gotcha, if something does happen, you can have the win." so yeah
  15. Metal Sonic

Metal Sonic Turn it up!
    is a Tutoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon
    Mentor

@Nails The first battle was barely 3 days before the deadline, it is true that I have not indicated that it was inconvenient for me for me to reach your timings, but the fact of the matter is that you pushed back 2 battles when we have already met, and was able to finish it on the spot, in order to 'prepare', which means the procrastination was on your request and no fault of mine. I have made efforts to arrange a battle timing and it was just before the deadline, and you happened to be unable to log on. This is what happens when you procrastinate games. Now it is after the deadline, I will have to consult the moderators on this arranging of the battles
  16. [K-12] The Madchine

[K-12] The Madchine

03:50 AM. I´m leaving...
  17. Dude24

Dude24

T-Dogg has pretty much lost in interest in Pokemon atm so don't bother trying to try find him, cause you won't. So just give K-12 the win.
  18. Nails

Nails EAST 2014
    is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Winner

It is not after the deadline, you logged on tonight and made no effort to set up a battle (you just logged on and posted that you should win an activity victory) after i vmed you about playing today and have been logged onto the forums all day.
  19. symphonyx64

symphonyx64 Private messages are the best way to reach me
    is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Winner

I lost to Pocket in some good games.

EDIT: Thank you :).
  20. Pocket

Pocket Apo, the astronaut's best friend >:3
    is a member of the Site Staffis a Forum Moderatoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
    Doubles Co-Lead

I won against symphonyx64, ggs - GL with finals
  21. taxi driver

taxi driver
    is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Winner

Activity Win Request

AuraRayquaza as not replied to my past 3 VM's. I had gotten the timezones mixed up in our first battle a week ago, so he posted in this thread that we would have to do the match on the 16th. Over the week I tried to contact him for a match time but he didn't answer. I noticed that he came on at 2pm my time every day and VMed me when we both on and no answer. He wasn't on at all today, the day he posted we would battle.
  22. Mizuhime

Mizuhime Hear my tears all in my tunes
    is a Tutoris a member of the Site Staffis a Forum Moderatoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

Activity Win Request

I'm Requesting a win due to inactivity on my opponent, we contacted each other a little bit but he was "to swamped" by exams, but still managed to check smogon almost every day, my opponent is sixonesix and you can read the vms on our walls
  23. Sixonesix

Sixonesix
    is a Past SPL Winner

^ I'd offer to battle now but I still don't even have a team and the deadline's in 20 minutes so yeah.
  24. mastermind

mastermind

I am 1-0 against doublenikesocks in a close game but have not been able to battle him since.
  25. The Unlucky one

The Unlucky one

YEAH, just in time. Beat MapleDoom in two close games. Sorry, 4 HP EV's didn't help you this time.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)