Smogon Tournament #9 - Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
ACTIVITY WIN REQUEST

I contacted my opponent, Brotom , on Dec 10th after being named a substitute. I told him my timezone and times that I could battle but he hasn't replied. I contacted him on Dec 13 again to ask him to battle again, but still no response. He has not been active since Dec 4.

chimpact

fire nation
is a Team Rater Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
I didn't want to wait until the deadline but my opponent wanted to make new teams or something and didnt want to play any earlier. hopefully we can get it all done tomorrow

Activity win request.

My opponent didn't come to our battle today. We should have it done at 8.am (+2) and i I have been waiting for him 2 hours now. I think I can't play tomorrow. I have also been more active to try to schedule our battle so I think I deserve activitywin. (sorry for bad english)

Pocket

be the upgraded version of me
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Activity Win Request

I VM'd Symphonyx64 with my timezone and preferred time on Nov 26th. After Dec 4th when Genesect was banned, we met at irc and I asked him when we can get our matches done. He said he's busy with finals until the 17th. I was free all last week, but he was not willing to fight then. I sent him a second VM yesterday (Dec. 14th) with my timezone and preferred time. He hasn't responded despite being online until 2 hours ago.

destinyunknown

Banned deucer.
activity win request

my opp vmd me the day the round was posted or thereabouts. i replied a day later and he didn't reply for 4 or 5 days idr. i gave him a few times i was available and he said he would be on but didn't specify which time he would be on. i could only be on for one of these times so i guessed and i guessed wrong as when i came on, he wasn't. i vmd him again on the 5th and didn't receive a reply until the 11th. this game will (likely) not get done as my opponent refuses to play until the weekend despite being on for hours every day(!), and he refuses to play at night altogether, which is when i'm most available because of school / work.
Ok, so I didn't want to make an activity win request because I was hoping to get my match done, but this is so lame I can't stand it. ( so I guess this is an activity win request)

I VM'd him just when the round started, but forgot answering because he just said an stupid time -.- I came at the time he asked me (kind of late though, couldn't do more) but he had just left. The day after, I asked him to play at a specific time on Wednesday 5th Dec (6 PM GMT+1) but he missed the schedule. He arrived an hour later and said ''I'm going out for 2-3 hours'' and he vmd me the same day some time later when I was offline saying he was on showdown (seriously what the hell...).... After that day, he didn't send me any message for a week (so neither of us did, and I don't know what kind of reply he's expecting to an ''i'm online now on showdown''). I VMd him on the 11th, as I didn't see any kind of activity on his part, and told him what times I would be available. Instead of replying my question, he just spammed my wall with stupid ''play now play now play now'' messages during the whole week. I obviously couldn't battle because it's impossible to use showdown on the cellphone or the library where I usually study and where I'm most of the time on weekdays (so that ''he's online for 3 hours each day and doesn't want to play'', it's false, I'm not online so much time, I'm not at home, I can't battle, and I had already told him I couldn't battle those days but he just doesn't seem to be able to read).

Anyway, I have vm'd him again (something he hasn't bothered doing, what a surprise....) since I actually want to play the matches and not win thanks to a lame activity win (which I deserve anyway), so let's see if he answers....

Sheesh.

Activity win request

My opponent doesn't answer my VMs since 98h December, and the other days didn't told me any specific hour to battle. Also I sent a VM that said if he could battle on Saturday 5th December in my evening/night. He agreed with the time, but he didn't appear. And I've continued sending VMs, but he hasn't answered any since the last message that he sent to me, on 8th December :s
Same today

MapleDoom had a unexpected event that did not allow him to play anymore. This is extremely unfortunate right now but I have to.

Activity Win Request

forgot answering because he just said an stupid time -.- I came at the time he asked me (kind of late though, couldn't do more)
I don't see how 10PM for you is a stupid time? Also, kind of late =/= over an hour late. You never even answered me when I asked to play at that time, you just arrived over an hour late and expected me to be online. Ridiculous.

I asked him to play at a specific time on Wednesday 5th Dec (6 PM GMT+1) but he missed the schedule.
You didn't ask me to play at any specific time. You said 6PM Wednesday which is true, but how was I supposed to know what timezone you were talking about? I asked you which you meant and you replied with the very definitive answer "oh yeah thats ok for me". I'm not psychic.

He arrived an hour later and said ''I'm going out for 2-3 hours'' and he vmd me the same day some time later when I was offline saying he was on showdown (seriously what the hell...)
I don't know where you got this from as, if you check our VMs, I said no such thing. You were still online when I VM'd you, stop being a condescending twat.

I VMd him on the 11th, as I didn't see any kind of activity on his part, and told him what times I would be available. Instead of replying my question, he just spammed my wall with stupid ''play now play now play now'' messages during the whole week. I obviously couldn't battle because it's impossible to use showdown on the cellphone or the library where I usually study and where I'm most of the time on weekdays (so that ''he's online for 3 hours each day and doesn't want to play'', it's false, I'm not online so much time, I'm not at home, I can't battle, and I had already told him I couldn't battle those days but he just doesn't seem to be able to read).
Do you know what spam is? One VM is not spam. I ignored your times when you would be online because the only times you listed is when I'm at school / work. I instead took some initiative and messaged you when you were online asking to battle. I don't see why you can't play despite being online x amount of hours a day (your excuses are bullshit and everyone knows they are bullshit). I've already told you what times I'm available (you'd know if you actually read my VMs!!)

I don't know how you actually expect to get this done when you can only battle for a few hours a day, 2 days a week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)