Smogon Tournament #9 - Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

destinyunknown

Banned deucer.
Trollmonchan hasn't been on ever since we played the second battle of the bo3 (Last Activity: Dec 16th, 2012 6:43:20 PM) (GMT+1), so this will not get done it seems...

Nails

Double Threat
is a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
Activity Win Request

My internet died yesterday so I did miss the scheduled time (through no fault of my own), however I have been on IRC for hours every day for pretty much the past week. My opponent never suggested a better time to play or indicated that my times I suggested were difficult for him to make. Our first battle was roughly a week before the deadline (which I won) which is more than enough time to squeeze in two other games. I've been completely reasonable and very active (I've been on all day today and pretty much all day friday and saturday) and have been trying to make this battle happen however my opponent has not logged on to try to finish the battle.

And as I mentioned I'm up 1-0 in the series.

Please contact me on irc if there are any further questions.

Activity Win Request

I VMd my opponent on the 10th, the day I was subbed in giving him my timezone and when I was available to battle. He didn't reply back until the 14th simply asking when we wanted to battle. I gave him a time and he said he could be on but I haven't seen him on the forums or showdown.

Joeyboy

Has got the gift of gab
is a Team Rater Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Lost 0-2 against Tobes in two of the most fun bw games I've ever had.

Both came down right to the wire, GL in the later rounds!!

Kennen

dont you worry child
Activity Win Request
http://www.smogon.com/forums/converse.php?u=114030&u2=67611

My opp contacted me the 26th (the day when EW posted the round), We schedule the battle for the sunday, the saturday I answered him and I said that day was ok for me, the saturday I was here and he didn't appear. He said he have a problem and can't came to battle. The 8th Dec he said he can play this day and I contacted him, I sended 2 VMs and I have no responde from him.

Also He's only posting activity and ignoring me.

Malekith

Daddy.
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a defending World Cup of Pokemon Championis a Past SPL Champion
Activity Win Request

First time I saw my opp I talked to him and he didn't answer me, the second time I saw him we talked, I told him to battle but he didn't want to do the battles, so we decided to do our battles this weekend. This weekend I've been online a lot of time, even I did a mock draft the saturady and that requires a lot of time and I was also online many hours before of that. Today I've been online for my morning until now ( 8 hours +/- ), when I got to leave. So I'm posting this because I don't want a supposed activity lose ( lol ) or a coin flip. I'll try to be here when I come back though ( but if I can't, I want the win, because I think is fair ).
02:25 am, I'm leaving.

Activity Win Request:

My opponent and I had set on playing tonight at 8 PM EST, and for whatever reason he could not make it. Previously he had told me on my profile "gotcha, if something does happen, you can have the win." so yeah

Metal Sonic

Resurgence
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
@Nails The first battle was barely 3 days before the deadline, it is true that I have not indicated that it was inconvenient for me for me to reach your timings, but the fact of the matter is that you pushed back 2 battles when we have already met, and was able to finish it on the spot, in order to 'prepare', which means the procrastination was on your request and no fault of mine. I have made efforts to arrange a battle timing and it was just before the deadline, and you happened to be unable to log on. This is what happens when you procrastinate games. Now it is after the deadline, I will have to consult the moderators on this arranging of the battles

Nails

Double Threat
is a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
@Nails The first battle was barely 3 days before the deadline, it is true that I have not indicated that it was inconvenient for me for me to reach your timings, but the fact of the matter is that you pushed back 2 battles when we have already met, and was able to finish it on the spot, in order to 'prepare', which means the procrastination was on your request and no fault of mine. I have made efforts to arrange a battle timing and it was just before the deadline, and you happened to be unable to log on. This is what happens when you procrastinate games. Now it is after the deadline, I will have to consult the moderators on this arranging of the battles
It is not after the deadline, you logged on tonight and made no effort to set up a battle (you just logged on and posted that you should win an activity victory) after i vmed you about playing today and have been logged onto the forums all day.

Activity Win Request

AuraRayquaza as not replied to my past 3 VM's. I had gotten the timezones mixed up in our first battle a week ago, so he posted in this thread that we would have to do the match on the 16th. Over the week I tried to contact him for a match time but he didn't answer. I noticed that he came on at 2pm my time every day and VMed me when we both on and no answer. He wasn't on at all today, the day he posted we would battle.

Mizuhime

Did I mistake you for a sign from God?
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Activity Win Request

I'm Requesting a win due to inactivity on my opponent, we contacted each other a little bit but he was "to swamped" by exams, but still managed to check smogon almost every day, my opponent is sixonesix and you can read the vms on our walls

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)