Smogon Tournament #9 - Round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
My opponent and I have very different time-zones and he just informed me he may not be able to play after the 26th. I'm not sure what's going to happen.

I got really haxed in both battles, I'd win without that hax,but that's pokémon,gg
You won't need luck for the rest of the battles :)

Confirming, ggs. I think I would have definitly would have stood a chance without the hax, and I missed 4 Hypnosis in a row vs you in game two.

I get lucked too. Sorry, and have a good day and christmas.

The 4 hypnosis was after my WoW missed,you won with that misses because they didn't matter.

Merry Christmas :)
The 4 hypnosis misses allowed you to get up 3 layers of spikes, and made me unable to use rapid spin. If you would have predicted my switch in, the WoW miss wouldn't have mattered because you would have had two shots to hit the WoW.

Its not like you played perfectly all game, and automatically would have beaten me and deserved the win. I said sorry, what else do you want me to tell you?

There was still a game 3 too. Its not like you would automatically beat me there too either.

Windsong

stumbling down elysian fields
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
bleh was supposed to play 3rd match vs mithril last night, and I stayed up p late but he didn't want to play when he got on, and i'm gonna have a bit of trouble getting online the next few days. hopefully we'll be able to get this done though.

opponent hasn't logged on for a week, and I'm busy for the next 3 or 4 days, not sure if we're gonna get this done

Jukain

!_!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
activity post, I've given my opponent plenty of time to respond and he / she hasn't been on since the 20th. not sure this battle will get done.

Hugendugen

Noam Chompsky.
is a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
oh yeah, forgot that WhiteQueen couldn't post. I lost 2-0, the last of which went right down to the wire. Fun matches and gg.

Me and hilarious are in contact since day one of the round and still try to schedule something.

Have a nice day

Aqualouis

^ Sport de raquette + Service pas rattrapé
is a Contributor Alumnus
I did my best to get it done soon, now I'm pretty busy and V4Victini didn't come at the scheduled time and didn't answer my last vm. If he still doesn't show any interest in this tournament in the next few days, I think that the matches won't be done. If that unfortunately happens, I request the activity win (and I want to remind you that he "won" the first round on a coin flip).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)