Smogon Tournament #9 - Round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

TGMD

ƧÏÐÈ¥¯ÏĈ¼Á°¿±³´µ¶·¸¹º»ŤûŠť²ØéŋŌ
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Activity Win Request
I contacted Tiffanyy on the day this round went up informing him of my timezone, when I'd be on, etc but I also informed him that I'm going on holiday for 10 days, starting from my sunday (which is tomorrow) and although I would have internet access there, it would be very limited and I'd only be able to be on for short periods of time, so getting our battle done then would be incredibly important. Since then he's been online every single day, and yet waited three days to respond. His response was "Do I have you on skype I forgot" which tells me nothing about when he can play, his timezone, etc. When I replied to him I told him I didn't have him on skype and asked when he could play. This was yesterday morning, he's been on since then and still no reply. I sent him a follow up VM a few hours ago, reminding him today was the last day before I went on holiday, unfortunately he hasn't been online since then. I'm going offline now and I won't be able to battle for the rest of the day. I'll try and get online as many times as possible on my holiday, but that won't be very often and it's going to be incredibly difficult to get this battle done now. I'm not trying to make Tiffanyy sound like some sort of super john, he's a cool guy, so I'm sure there's an explanation for this. Activity post.
Since this I've only been able to get online for a significant period of time (enough to complete a battle) a total of 4 times. The first time it was the first day of holiday and I didn't have any of my teams on the computer I was using and I didn't have enough time to get my teams ready and complete a battle. The other 3 times Tiffanyy was offline. It's clear I've been pretty inactive for the duration of this holiday, I've still really tried to get online as much as possible (my holiday is just making this near impossible) and I warned Tiffanyy that it would be like this so we kinda needed to get the battle done before my holiday. Basically, although I've been inactive in this holiday it was though no fault of my own, I really wanted to get this battle done before my holiday and I was online all the time on the days leadung up to it. Whereas Tiffanyy was online multiple times, for long periods of time, since I first contacted him, but he ignored my VM until 3 days after it was sent, and he then ignored the other one until the day I left for my holiday. Right after this post I'm going out and I won't be on a computer until the day after tomorrow, so this battle won't be completed. I feel pretty bad for requesting activity win over a friend when I wasn't that active for most of the round myself, but this battle really should have been done before my holiday and it wasn't because of him :(

Activity post. Haven't been able to find my opponent anywhere. I messaged him a couple times when he was online but he didn't respond. I'll try to schedule something before the deadline.

I don't want to request an activity win because I've been just as lazy as lebron has been at rescheduling our match and plus I like the gambling aspect involved in a coin flip it gets my adrenaline pumping

o.o now we are on, i vmd he.

EDIT: He dcd, he is johning me, so activity win request, we are 1-0 and he didnt want to play the other/others games and now he dont want to play.

Activity Win Request

Since this I've only been able to get online for a significant period of time (enough to complete a battle) a total of 4 times. The first time it was the first day of holiday and I didn't have any of my teams on the computer I was using and I didn't have enough time to get my teams ready and complete a battle. The other 3 times Tiffanyy was offline. It's clear I've been pretty inactive for the duration of this holiday, I've still really tried to get online as much as possible (my holiday is just making this near impossible) and I warned Tiffanyy that it would be like this so we kinda needed to get the battle done before my holiday. Basically, although I've been inactive in this holiday it was though no fault of my own, I really wanted to get this battle done before my holiday and I was online all the time on the days leadung up to it. Whereas Tiffanyy was online multiple times, for long periods of time, since I first contacted him, but he ignored my VM until 3 days after it was sent, and he then ignored the other one until the day I left for my holiday. Right after this post I'm going out and I won't be on a computer until the day after tomorrow, so this battle won't be completed. I feel pretty bad for requesting activity win over a friend when I wasn't that active for most of the round myself, but this battle really should have been done before my holiday and it wasn't because of him :(
I'm sure I can't be the only one to leave my computer on as I do other things. I don't even check the site even if I have it open. I gave him MANY other ways to contact me outside of VMing/PMing. This includes skype and irc, which i check more often then my vms (mainly cause they actually flash when you get notified and whatnot). Not only that, but its not like he was the only one with holiday plans, i too was busy with family and other events. I'm not going down from a bs activity win. a bs coinflip is fine, but not an activity loss.

Lost 2-0 to DracoMalfoy! Fun games though, good matches to get back into Pokemon now that I'm no longer constantly busy. Good luck in the rest, man. Fun stuff.

NightFox

Banned deucer.
I sent VM's a twice to my opponent to play when he was connected but he never answered me. Activity post

o.o now we are on, i vmd he.

EDIT: He dcd, he is johning me, so activity win request, we are 1-0 and he didnt want to play the other/others games and now he dont want to play.
I'm not johning anyone I swear. We both agreed to finish the games later you little shit.

Activity post, I've met today with some friends, so I think I won't be able to battle this evenings, but I've been more active these days.

So, if we won't be able to play the 3rd battle: Activity Win Request

Activity Win Request.

I sent several VMs to kokoloko, visible on his profile. The round ends today, and I have not heard back from him once. Why this is, I have no idea; his page shows that he's been active in the past week, and he's a mod, but he hasn't contacted me in any way. Hope that changes before 11:59 tonight or whatever, but if he remains silent, I deserve to advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)