Smogon Tournament #9 - Round 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
vmed ariq2pokemanz

both of us were able to play both our games without coin flips so far, so I'm confident we'll get it done

Lavos

Banned deucer.
badabing vs Iconic
Heist vs myzozoa

...and that's all the highlight matchups for this round. also echoing mcmeghan's complaint from last round, there are like 3 or 4 dedicated bw2 ou players left in this tournament.

Eo Ut Mortus

Elodin Smells
is a Programmeris a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SCL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
If there are more highlight matches in early rounds, there will be fewer highlight matches in later rounds, fools...

Metal Sonic

Resurgence
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
vm'd opp

why do i get pros as opponents do i look like phoenix wright to you? EARTHWORM? HUH????? WHAT UNLUCKY MATCHUPPING

Round 1 got smogon mod
Round 2 got PO mod
Round 3 got best ou player of all time REALLY?

Oh come on

I'm on for 2 weeks, then leave for 3 days and I'm disqualified for inactivity? That's a bit unfair.

Dave

formerly Stone Cold
is a Tournament Directoris a Forum Moderatoris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SCL Championis a Five-Time Past WCoP Champion
vm'd opp

why do i get pros as opponents do i look like phoenix wright to you? EARTHWORM? HUH????? WHAT UNLUCKY MATCHUPPING

Round 1 got smogon mod
Round 2 got PO mod
Round 3 got best ou player of all time REALLY?

Uhm..of all time? I really hope this is your attempt at a joke.

Aqualouis

^ Sport de raquette + Service pas rattrapé
is a Contributor Alumnus
Won 2/0 before the end of the prediction round, so SiU acted like a bitch and forced me to rematch.
I had to deal with it, i destroyed that whiny bitch in the first rematch, and then he "disconnected" when he was almost sur to lose the second one (Justice ?). I'm of course taking the win lol

The funniest thing is that he came to see me to complain about that disconnection ahah
4/0, ggs.

<Cerberos> meh w/e, this tournament doesnt mean that much to me so w/e. only r3 if it was finals or something i would be really pissed

Eo Ut Mortus

Elodin Smells
is a Programmeris a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SCL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
I'm pretty sure the "battle before predictions rule" is going to get fixed so people will stop abusing it, but if/while it isn't, I just want to say anyone that has taken advantage of it to gain an undeserved rematch is just terrible, rofl...if you even win the whole tournament, do you think people are going to let you forget that you needed a second chance to do so?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)