Smogon Tournament #9 - Round 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aqualouis

^ Sport de raquette + Service pas rattrapé
is a Contributor Alumnus
1-1 between Peachy and I, we'll play the last one on Sunday. Pretty close games tho

Valentine

Banned deucer.
Aldaron made the mistake of saying 'good luck' game one and missed four or five focus blasts in the first three turns. Have fun on your trip, sorry for the hax.

GGs, aside from the obvious hax.

EDIT: Thank you for wishing me luck in future rounds.

gr8astard

Here comes the waterworks!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnuswon the 9th Official Smogon Tournamentis a Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
lost, thought i had game one but switched out thinking he had a move when he just had nothing else to go to

ggs & gl!
Yeah I needed that thing weakened but my move missed early game, thankfully you switched out in my act of desperation. gg

WhiteQueen

the queen bee
is a Tiering Contributorwon the 11th Official Smogon Tournamentis a Past SPL Champion
the whitequeen wins 2-1

first match was gg, second match i pretty much gave him the win from the beginning because of an early para and two will-o-wisp misses, 3rd game i got lucky in the very end but he did win all the speed ties otherwise i wouldnt be in that predicament, so it evened out

you strongth, kidogo, ggs

Lost to whitequeen 1-2, i choked the first game and he bombed the second then i got haxed out of the third. ggs i guess

dragonuser

The only thing I look up to is the sky
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
lost first game to choke
won second game
lost a haxy third game

ggs

edit: lol ok, w/e

Aqualouis

^ Sport de raquette + Service pas rattrapé
is a Contributor Alumnus
Lost against Peachy, gg.
She tried to give me the win when she had it but stone edge didn't miss

Activity post. My opponent insisted that we play today, but hasn't logged on in over 24 hours... I've been on since about 11 am EST... Now that I'm back at school, it's going to be a lot harder to schedule a match!

Malekith

Daddy.
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a defending World Cup of Pokemon Championis a Past SPL Champion
I went to PO to battle against ZoroDark today, he agreed but then I told him to wait me for a while ( while one of my SPL mates played ) and then he DCed. I'll go to PO during this week as well to battle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)