Official Smogon Tournament XIII - Round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity win request. I told my opponent I was free all day Saturday and any time up until 3pm on Sunday to play, I made myself available at any time this weekend that suited my opponent as I am very busy next weekend and due to timezone issues and working full time I doubt we can play during the week. My opponent told me to play at 1PM on Saturday my time which I was online for, I waited online for a few hours only for my opponent to never turn up to the time he suggested. It's now 3pm Sunday for me and I have family shit I have to go attend. My opponent hasn't been online or replied to my messages since he gave me a time to play. I still hope we can still get this done but if we couldn't do it on a weekend where I said pick any time and i'll be there I doubt we can when im busy.

EDIT: they gave me the win

Last edited:

gorex

penguin council
is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon
LCPL Champion
activity win request

Screen Shot 2017-02-26 at 8.10.46 PM.png

as can be seen in the screenshot, i initially contacted my opponent on 17th feb asking for a time to play for the round, subsequently upon getting a reply on 19th feb suggesting weekend as the most appropriate, i then followed up by asking for an appropriate time at which he could play. since then, he hasn't been on smogon. for the aforementioned reason, i'd like to request activity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)