Official Smogon Tournament XIII - Round 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity post

Calling activity on my guy, hes beena online every once andin a, while but he put no effort in scheduling and would not reply for days on end even if I ask simple questions.

Alastor Law

The Black Parade
is a Past SPL Champion
My opponent and I scheduled for today but he's made 0 effort to accommodate his schedule to mine. He's GMT-8 and I'm GMT+1, and he can only play at 7-8 am my time (as stated in his profile wall), even on weekends. He told me he could play at 12 pm his time today, which is 9 am my time on Monday. I'll be in college at that time, and on top of that, we would be playing after the deadline. As he's shown very little interest in playing me/answering some of my VMs, I'll ask for an activity win here if we don't get our games done by tonight.
He didn't even answer me so calling for an activity win here.

lighthouses

Inordinary
is a Tiering Contributor
i was supposed to play against my opponent today, was online pretty much the entire day and he didnt come yet, i'll still be online until i go to sleep so if he shows up we can play but yea activity just in case

Reactions: Ark
What.
I asked you where you are, since you haven't told me, and there is no "Piercing Light" on Showdown
Actually, you know what? I asked you, since you never told me before, where and under what alt you were online (I tried Piercing Light but it wasn't online), but not only you didn't reply to me, you also stated that I was "dead" roughly 15 minutes after my reply.
Activity.

Activity Win Request

Opponent missed scheduled time by over an hour and I already left when he showed up he said he wants to play today but hasn't responded to my vm i left 9 hours ago so I doubt were going to play before deadline

My opponent and I scheduled for today but he's made 0 effort to accommodate his schedule to mine. He's GMT-8 and I'm GMT+1, and he can only play at 7-8 am my time (as stated in his profile wall), even on weekends. He told me he could play at 12 pm his time today, which is 9 am my time on Monday. I'll be in college at that time, and on top of that, we would be playing after the deadline. As he's shown very little interest in playing me/answering some of my VMs, I'll ask for an activity win here if we don't get our games done by tonight.
He didn't even answer me so calling for an activity win here.
Going to ask for activity in opposition to Alastor Law. Pretty sure I said I'm free any time after noon Sunday aka even right now? You said you couldn't play between 11-noon Saturday after you said you could, and then asked me to play at literally 3AM lol. I don't accommodate your timezone? You said you wanted to play later, that was fine since I gave you a set of 9 hours that was starting from 9 PM your time. You said you could play starting at 9PM your time, which is literally the exact time I said I'd be free to play. I've been around since noon and specifically on Showdown since 1 PM my time (10 PM yours). So not only did I accommodate you changing your mind on when we'd play, but the time you could play was exactly during the time I offered. And yet, I have no idea where you are or why you didn't try to play me and went for activity instead.

idiotfrommars

HODOR HODOR HODOR
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Four-Time Past WCoP Champion
Activity win request.

Opponent missed scheduled time and didnt log in for the entirety of the day he requested we play on. When presented with the extremely limited times I can move my regular activities to accomidate him after he made me wait for 2 hours, he failed to provide me an extension time and instead ask me to reconfirm the times I can play. Since he didnt give me enough advance on rescheduling and didnt tell me when to reschedule things I am requesting an activity win for the original instance of him missing the scheduled time.

Activity Win Request opponent didn't show up during the two windows in which we scheduled and didn't make much of an effort to try to get our games done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)