Smogon User Mafia - Game Over! AlphaBravo is an enormous bender!

LonelyNess

Makin' PK Love
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
And with that it would appear that you guys have decided to remain pussies for a day and not lynch anyone.

It is now Night 1. Killing abilities are now valid. Night 1 will end in 48 hours, or when I have recieved all night actions.

LonelyNess

Makin' PK Love
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
You all woke up and wandered around the forums wondering what you might see. All of a sudden you notice the body of Accent laying in the middle of the square. It seems that he hung himself due to a sudden realization of something. In his pocket, a note was found.

Dear Accent,
You are DougJustDoug.

You are allied with The Smogon Masses

You are the 41 year old smogoner from Texas who nearly everyone in this community relies on to run the statistics from ShoddyBattle. You're also one of the head programmers for the site, and head of the CAP forum. You're also one hell of a cool guy that everyone seems to like.

You're a well known stat junky, and as such, you're quite adept at collecting data on all sorts of things. At night, you may PM LonelyNess with Night X - Collecting Stats on USER. You will gather as much data as you can on your target, and by the morning will have received his role PM. You're also a planner, so in the unfortunate event that you die, your last inspection results will go to a random user of your alliance. You wouldn't want your death to be in vain, would you?

You've also just completed the statistics on this particular game. You have determined that there are <snip> users allied with the Smogon Masses, <snip> users allied collectively between the mafia factions, and <snip> users allied with no particular faction.

You win if The Smogon Masses eliminate all threats.
Just as you found Accent's dead body, you hear dak scream "Holy shit, another one killed himself." You run over to see Stallion with his wrists bloodied over his computer screen, looking at what seemed to be another hijacked account that caused him to be permabanned. So sad. Next to his dead body you read a letter that said...

Dear Stallion,
You are Aeolus.

You are allied with The Veterans.

Contrary to this photo's happy demeanor, you're quite the hardass. But you don't mean to be, you have to be. Nonetheless you do what it takes to maintain the order and stability of the forums. In this case, it means allying with your friends <snip> and <snip> to qwell the uprising that has recently arisen in Smogon University.

You have no distinct role, however, that is not to say that you will be doing nothing at night. During the night, your faction may vote on what you will do. Below is a list of actions that you can commit. Please note that no two of your faction may execute the same type of action (for example, no two Veterans may perform a bodyguarding action).

Night X - Sending Aeolus to tempban USER. You will remove your target's access to Smogon University for a limited amount of time, making them unable to send in their night PM, rendering their action useless. (This is a Hooking role)

Night X - Sending Aeolus to protect USER. You will stand guard by your target, threatening anyone who dares lay a finger on him a permaban. Obviously people aren't stupid enough to call your bluff. (This is a Bodygaurding role)

Night X - Sending Aeolus to badge USER. You will temporarily badge your target on the forums, giving them above average powers on the site. During their badging, they will be immune to all night roles. Unfortunately this doesn't protect your target from being outright killed. (This is a Safeguarding role)

Night X - Sending Aeolus to mute USER. You will turn off your target's posting priveledges for a cycle. The user you target will not be able to speak in the day thread. As well, they will not be able to speak outside of the day thread either (such as via IRC or Smogon PM), beyond being able to reply with "I am silenced." Please note that the person you target this role with will be silence proof for the next cycle. (This is a Silencing role)

Night X - Sending Aeolus to investigate USER's personal information- As an admin of the site, you have access to every bit of information that a user submits to the forum. You will use this access to gain your target's role PM at the end of the night. (This is an Inspecting role)

<snip>

You win if The Veterans are the last faction standing.
Happy at the death of a mafia, and the revealing of one of the faction's names, you look around to see if there were any more dead bodies. You come to find that EA has ALSO suicided (goddamn we have some emo, Smogon dependant people on these forums) due to his account being permabanned... though this time it seemed as though he was permabanned for no reason whatsoever.

You found EA to be the following

Dear E.A.,
You are skiddle.

You are allied with The Outcasts.

You thought that your 1 month hiatus from Smogon would make you a better person. But in reality you came back just as annoying as ever, if not more so because you thought you were better. Instead of just laying back and being you, you tried to conform yourself to what you thought Smogon users wanted you to be, but in the process you just fucked it all up and made everyone hate you... Wait... that's not right... fuck that, there's nothing wrong with you. You did everything right, you posted in the correct style, you made fun of the correct users, you made the right jokes... it's not you that's fucked up, it's Smogon, and you'll show them what's what when you take down their site.

You have no distinct role, however, that is not to say that you will be doing nothing at night. During the night, your faction may vote on what you will do. Below is a list of actions that you can commit. Please note that no two of your faction may execute the same type of action (for example, no two Outcasts may perform a bodyguarding action).

Night X - Sending skiddle to apologize to USER - You will go to your target's house and apologize for being such a shitty smogoner all this time, and promise them that next time you come back you'll be more what they need you to be. Your apology will be so over verbose though that it will occupy their entire night, stopping any night action they were performing. (This is a Hooking role)

Night X - Sending skiddle to change USER's fate. You will create a "choose as you go" adventure of your target, and rather than allow KILL USER to go through, you will instead update with SAVE USER FROM DEATH. (This is a Bodygaurding role)

Night X - Sending skiddle to make USER a better person. You're an expert at this, and you will use your abilities to make sure that anyone targetting your target will see that he is a better person than he once was and doesn't deserve to be subjected to their night role. Unfortunately this won't work on a killing role. (This is a Safeguarding role)

Night X - Sending skiddle to force USER into a temp hiatus from Smogon. You will convince your target that they just need a one cycle break from Smogon in order to improve themselves. The user you target will not be able to speak in the day thread. As well, they will not be able to speak outside of the day thread either (such as via IRC or Smogon PM), beyond being able to reply with "I am silenced." Please note that the person you target this role with will be silence proof for the next cycle. (This is a Silencing role)

Night X - Sending skiddle to hack USER's computer - You will use your self proclaimed amazing computer hacking skills to hack into your target's computer and learn everything you need to know about their role (This is an Inspecting role).

<snip>

You win if the Outcasts are the last faction standing.
Huzzah! Another mafia down. You wonder if there was to be another dead body.... but luckily you find that no one else has died!

Upset at the loss of the village inspector, but happy at the destruction of two mafias, you are fairly satisfied at the results of the night. You all look around and decide that it's time for another lynch (let's actually kill someone this time, ok?)

Deadline is 48 hours from this post, or 3 hours from when a majority is found.

All PMs are out, enjoy!

reyscarface

is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a defending SPL Championdefeated the Smogon Frontier
World Defender
Cool a crossfire. Well I think its time for me to come out of the closet (dont wrong think it!!). Could the guy who got information from Doug (Accent) tell me what he got. Yes basically im now asking for claims and if needed I will show you proof (if you believe it or not thats what I dont care about).

Also, if someone has a good lynch target please stand up or contact another user.

And I was forgetting, if Accent told someone how many players per faction there are, that would be excellent too.

Thanks, the Smogon Administration.

(Now im going to sleep, pm me tomorrow thanks)

Stallion

Tree Young
is a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
Yeah fucking hell, thanks for killing me off earlier asshole outcasts, I hadn't even been active yet AND I'm not a big mafia name (so not a name kill) so why you chose to kill me was pretty stupid. Anyway good luck to my teammates; I have faith that you guys will pull out a victory!

aamto

on whom the three Fates smile
here's a statement you can both agree on:

matamato is the greatest character on the show, better than both the mekkah and the dak combined.

Jimbo

take me anywhere
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Hello it is I a villager!

<shade> i am silenced
<shade> from irc and forum

Shade and I set up a lynch target last night. spared for today

RBG claimed "Dak" which is fine. However "Dak" in his PM is from Britain, has shutter shades, and is 16 years old (hi thunda). So obviously he gave Shade a fake PM.

reyscarface

is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a defending SPL Championdefeated the Smogon Frontier
World Defender
Hello guys, I got news. I think we should lynch: AlphaBravo. Why? Alright, I come back from school and see 2 PMs on my Inbox, I read the first one, which says he got the inspection result from Doug (Accent), which was that <user> is mafia. Then I read the other PM, also from AlphaBravo, telling me he messed up, that he did not get the result from Doug, but that he is an Inspector, that inspected me N0 and got me as good, and then inspected <user> N1 and got him as mafia. How the fuck can you seriously mess up that?
Now, I try to catch him on mirc, and I find him, so I start a conversation to check out whats up with his PMs and his results. Heres the log for the curious:

<ReyScarface> hi
<ReyScarface> I received your PM
<AlphaBravo> Who sent you?
<ReyScarface> what?
<AlphaBravo> MIstaken
<AlphaBravo> thant its Role PM

<AlphaBravo> Feared that someone leaked
<ReyScarface> what are you talking about
<AlphaBravo> <USER> is Evil
<ReyScarface> I got your PMs
<ReyScarface> ok
<AlphaBravo> yea
<ReyScarface> you inspected me
<ReyScarface> N0 right
<AlphaBravo> Yea
<ReyScarface> ok can you please
<AlphaBravo> wat?
<ReyScarface> post your complete role PM here
<AlphaBravo> no
<ReyScarface> why not
<ReyScarface> if you inspected me you are sure im completely clean.
<AlphaBravo> You can be mole

<ReyScarface> dude you fucking inspected me lol
<AlphaBravo> MOLE
<AlphaBravo> Role: Mole
<ReyScarface> how can I be a mole if you got a result saying im 100% clean.
<AlphaBravo> I shouldn't have told you I am inspector
<ReyScarface> how shouldnt you lol
<ReyScarface> are you kidding
<ReyScarface> if you fucking cleaned me
<ReyScarface> its fine
<AlphaBravo> Is godfather better?
<ReyScarface> if you inspected me N0, and got that im clean, how the fuck am I a mole
<ReyScarface> ...
<ReyScarface> im being serious for fucks sake
<AlphaBravo> I fear you are the mafia godfather
<ReyScarface> dude what the fuck
<ReyScarface> mafia doesnt have a godfather
<ReyScarface> ok whatever could you please fucking post your role PM?
<AlphaBravo> Godfather/Mole=mafioso that registers as good guy
<ReyScarface> you got me clean
<AlphaBravo> I don't trust my results
<ReyScarface> HOW THE FUCK CAN YOU NOT TRUST YOUR OWN RESULTS
<ReyScarface> ok whatever, if you inspected me
<ReyScarface> what did you get
<ReyScarface> what am I

<ReyScarface> hey
<AlphaBravo> If you still want to keep moles in the game, there ARE ways to balance it out. Make sure there are enough ways for them to exposed and they could turn into a fair role.
<AlphaBravo> Arcade Mafia had moles
<ReyScarface> yeah whatever, forget about posting your role PM
<ReyScarface> just fucking tell me what I am
<ReyScarface> if you "inspected" me

<AlphaBravo> I am sherrif
<AlphaBravo> typoed inspector

<ReyScarface> you make little to no fucking sense
<ReyScarface> if you are fucking sheriff
<AlphaBravo> Get <USER>
<ReyScarface> could you please fucking
<ReyScarface> post your role PM

<ReyScarface> so I can trust you
<AlphaBravo> to a suspect mafioso?

<ReyScarface> and lynch <USER>?
<AlphaBravo> yea
<ReyScarface> HOW THE FUCK AM I A SUSPECT MAFIA
<AlphaBravo> get <USER>
<ReyScarface> then post me your role PM
<AlphaBravo> I WONT
<ReyScarface> ok im lynching you I dont give a shit
<AlphaBravo> Some guys want to lynch you
<ReyScarface> first you got results from accent, then you are inspector, then sheriff
<AlphaBravo> I will continue Dak's train
<ReyScarface> so you are mafia.
<AlphaBravo> I didn
<AlphaBravo> 't have any results from Accent
<ReyScarface> you said that on your first PM
<ReyScarface> then you are inspector
<ReyScarface> and THEN you are sheriff
<AlphaBravo> OK
<ReyScarface> are you shitting me
<AlphaBravo> Results from Accent = mistake
<AlphaBravo> BYE
<ReyScarface> if you dont want to be lynched
<ReyScarface> give me your role PM
<ReyScarface> ok have fun being lynched.
<ReyScarface> you have 2 minutes to save your ass from a lynch
<ReyScarface> if you give me your role pm
<ReyScarface> ok bro
<ReyScarface> last chance
<ReyScarface> are you going to give me your role PM or not.
<ReyScarface> thats the only way im trusting you
<ReyScarface> everything else tells me you're mafia
<ReyScarface> alright.
<ReyScarface> are
<ReyScarface> you
<ReyScarface> fucking
<ReyScarface> ther
<ReyScarface> e
<AlphaBravo> are you scared?
<ReyScarface> yeah totally

So how could you seriously trust him. He first says he got a result from Doug, then hes inspector, and affirmates it, and THEN that he is a Sheriff? He also doesnt want to give me his role PM after "cleaning" me which makes me think hes mafia even more.
So yeah, do whatever you want, though I suggest you get him.

(Dear now I know why almost everyone hates AlphaBravo...)

PS: I snipped the user he said was evil so that he doesnt get in the looks of being evil and such, in case AlphaBravo was telling the truth (dont think so), ill tell you who to get.
PS 2: I bolded important parts of the log as well in case you dont want to read it all.

Oh and in case I didnt make it clear enough, Lynch AlphaBravo.

Edit: well you can pick whoever you want from AlphaBravo and RBG I guess.

Hello guys, I got news. I think we should lynch: AlphaBravo. Why? Alright, I come back from school and see 2 PMs on my Inbox, I read the first one, which says he got the inspection result from Doug (Accent), which was that <user> is mafia. Then I read the other PM, also from AlphaBravo, telling me he messed up, that he did not get the result from Doug, but that he is an Inspector, that inspected me N0 and got me as good, and then inspected <user> N1 and got him as mafia. How the fuck can you seriously mess up that?
Now, I try to catch him on mirc, and I find him, so I start a conversation to check out whats up with his PMs and his results. Heres the log for the curious:

<ReyScarface> hi
<ReyScarface> I received your PM
<AlphaBravo> Who sent you?
<ReyScarface> what?
<AlphaBravo> MIstaken
<AlphaBravo> thant its Role PM

<AlphaBravo> Feared that someone leaked
<ReyScarface> what are you talking about
<AlphaBravo> <USER> is Evil
<ReyScarface> I got your PMs
<ReyScarface> ok
<AlphaBravo> yea
<ReyScarface> you inspected me
<ReyScarface> N0 right
<AlphaBravo> Yea
<ReyScarface> ok can you please
<AlphaBravo> wat?
<ReyScarface> post your complete role PM here
<AlphaBravo> no
<ReyScarface> why not
<ReyScarface> if you inspected me you are sure im completely clean.
<AlphaBravo> You can be mole

<ReyScarface> dude you fucking inspected me lol
<AlphaBravo> MOLE
<AlphaBravo> Role: Mole
<ReyScarface> how can I be a mole if you got a result saying im 100% clean.
<AlphaBravo> I shouldn't have told you I am inspector
<ReyScarface> how shouldnt you lol
<ReyScarface> are you kidding
<ReyScarface> if you fucking cleaned me
<ReyScarface> its fine
<AlphaBravo> Is godfather better?
<ReyScarface> if you inspected me N0, and got that im clean, how the fuck am I a mole
<ReyScarface> ...
<ReyScarface> im being serious for fucks sake
<AlphaBravo> I fear you are the mafia godfather
<ReyScarface> dude what the fuck
<ReyScarface> mafia doesnt have a godfather
<ReyScarface> ok whatever could you please fucking post your role PM?
<AlphaBravo> Godfather/Mole=mafioso that registers as good guy
<ReyScarface> you got me clean
<AlphaBravo> I don't trust my results
<ReyScarface> HOW THE FUCK CAN YOU NOT TRUST YOUR OWN RESULTS
<ReyScarface> ok whatever, if you inspected me
<ReyScarface> what did you get
<ReyScarface> what am I

<ReyScarface> hey
<AlphaBravo> If you still want to keep moles in the game, there ARE ways to balance it out. Make sure there are enough ways for them to exposed and they could turn into a fair role.
<AlphaBravo> Arcade Mafia had moles
<ReyScarface> yeah whatever, forget about posting your role PM
<ReyScarface> just fucking tell me what I am
<ReyScarface> if you "inspected" me

<AlphaBravo> I am sherrif
<AlphaBravo> typoed inspector

<ReyScarface> you make little to no fucking sense
<ReyScarface> if you are fucking sheriff
<AlphaBravo> Get <USER>
<ReyScarface> could you please fucking
<ReyScarface> post your role PM

<ReyScarface> so I can trust you
<AlphaBravo> to a suspect mafioso?

<ReyScarface> and lynch <USER>?
<AlphaBravo> yea
<ReyScarface> HOW THE FUCK AM I A SUSPECT MAFIA
<AlphaBravo> get <USER>
<ReyScarface> then post me your role PM
<AlphaBravo> I WONT
<ReyScarface> ok im lynching you I dont give a shit
<AlphaBravo> Some guys want to lynch you
<ReyScarface> first you got results from accent, then you are inspector, then sheriff
<AlphaBravo> I will continue Dak's train
<ReyScarface> so you are mafia.
<AlphaBravo> I didn
<AlphaBravo> 't have any results from Accent
<ReyScarface> you said that on your first PM
<ReyScarface> then you are inspector
<ReyScarface> and THEN you are sheriff
<AlphaBravo> OK
<ReyScarface> are you shitting me
<AlphaBravo> Results from Accent = mistake
<AlphaBravo> BYE
<ReyScarface> if you dont want to be lynched
<ReyScarface> give me your role PM
<ReyScarface> ok have fun being lynched.
<ReyScarface> you have 2 minutes to save your ass from a lynch
<ReyScarface> if you give me your role pm
<ReyScarface> ok bro
<ReyScarface> last chance
<ReyScarface> are you going to give me your role PM or not.
<ReyScarface> thats the only way im trusting you
<ReyScarface> everything else tells me you're mafia
<ReyScarface> alright.
<ReyScarface> are
<ReyScarface> you
<ReyScarface> fucking
<ReyScarface> ther
<ReyScarface> e
<AlphaBravo> are you scared?
<ReyScarface> yeah totally

So how could you seriously trust him. He first says he got a result from Doug, then hes inspector, and affirmates it, and THEN that he is a Sheriff? He also doesnt want to give me his role PM after "cleaning" me which makes me think hes mafia even more.
So yeah, do whatever you want, though I suggest you get him.

(Dear now I know why almost everyone hates AlphaBravo...)

PS: I snipped the user he said was evil so that he doesnt get in the looks of being evil and such, in case AlphaBravo was telling the truth (dont think so), ill tell you who to get.
PS 2: I bolded important parts of the log as well in case you dont want to read it all.

Oh and in case I didnt make it clear enough, Lynch AlphaBravo.

Edit: well you can pick whoever you want from AlphaBravo and RBG I guess.
That's stupid

Posting a fake log to make it like somebodys mafia?

I think we have a mafia.

Lynch RB-Golbat

They're going for him. He's a sure mafia, so lets get him first.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)