RUPL Champion
[18:05] <Jayde> ehy um
[18:05] <Jayde> take the win
[18:05] <Jayde> sorry I didn't notice this pm
[18:05] <Jayde> I don't have teams or interest hah

>:

Lavos

Banned deucer.
firemage is never online and i've challenged him multiple times when he was, every single time he's denied me saying that "we'll do it later". well, it's later, and still no firemage. i've tried my best to get this done but if he's actively avoiding me then there's not much that i can do about it. activity win please

coR.

Banned deucer.
lol i didn't notice that Honor subbed in for yee and i was still waiting for yee, the main post isn't updated... -.- vm'd Honor btw

In the first I thought I got it but i missplayed, haxed me to the win in the second and finally lost the third in a very good game.
All in all 1:2 (0:1; 2:0; 0:2), ggs

Eiganjo

So who did buy all the stroopwafels?
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Hmm havent seen Raseri around at all whatsoever on saturday when he said hed probably be there at around 5pm his time, waited for an hour or so and he didnt show up and went to bed since it already was 2am or so for me

Well, Cybertron VMed me after I went to bed, so we couldn't play last night :(

And well, he said that I was more active and I deserve the activity win.

If the round finished yesterday, I think I should get it.

If not, I'll try to play tomorrow because I'm really busy tonight.

FireMage

Disgraced
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
firemage is never online and i've challenged him multiple times when he was, every single time he's denied me saying that "we'll do it later". well, it's later, and still no firemage. i've tried my best to get this done but if he's actively avoiding me then there's not much that i can do about it. activity win please
You've made NO Effort aside from asking me at bad times - I don't even know your timezone. So I don't even know what you're on about.

Firemage is never online
I've been on pretty much every day around 7pm - 11pm (GMT+1) on IRC and on the Forums. the Neverused guys can confirm this is the case. I occasionally come on before I have to head out to work. On days off that I have nothing planned for I'm usually on IRC from 10am - 11pm. Again, #Neverused regulars can confirm this.

i've challenged him multiple times when he was, every single time he's denied me saying that "we'll do it later".
Again, you've challenged me at completely unreasonable times.
You've asked me at 3-4am when I had work in the morning, I also offered you times 6-7 hours prior to that in which I had no response too neither was you on.
You've also asked me at 12am-1am just before I was heading of too bed. As once again, I have work in the morning.
You also asked me via VM 10mins just prior to me having to leave for work - I'd logged in to check for an important pm.
I also replied, "I can't do it now because of <valid reason> "

I've tried my best to get this done
lol. You've done NOTHING, no scheduling vm's have came my way asking if I could be around at a certain time so we could do this you've just seen me on, and asked willy nilly under the assumption I have no life outside of smogon.

I'd like to call for a coin-flip rather than either of us give an activity win as despite me actually trying somewhat to schedule, we've not had all that much contact with each other.

Yeah it's been really hard to catch pokebasket online since he lives in Spain and I don't get home from school/track practice until 7 PM every day (which is already 1 AM in Spain). I'd appreciate if we could get Saturday to do it (I know that's asking for a lot) but it would suck to see a match between two players who qualified for Worlds last year go to activity. I've been super busy in the past weekends but this weekend should be completely free so I'm sure we can get it done then.

Otherwise just give him the activity win, he took the initiative to message me about this, etc

Ditto

/me huggles
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Ginku vs J O G A
FireMage vs Lavos Spawn
Novaray vs Aqualouis
HSA vs Cicada
Soviet vs Kojes
theamericandream38 vs sebixxl
KiwiDawg7 vs KidChameleon
Sir vs Alice
~GreenCore vs Honor
Matty85 vs Eraddd

Giving Raseri and Eiganjo a little extension because they lost time due a mistake of mine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)