Smogon vs. PokeRealm (Tie)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't see how stating that we lost three of our best OU players is bad sportsmanship but good post.

Roy

streetpkmn
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
let's simmer down folks

this tournament proves NOTHING about which site is the best at battling, you all should know that from all of the tournament's we've had. if i won a gsc tournament, does that mean i actally am the best gscer? obviously not. a tournament works the same way

The sky is red, I don't understand
Past midnight I still see the land
People are sayin' the woman is damned
She makes you burn with a wave of her hand
The city's a blaze, the town's on fire
The woman's flames are reaching higher
We were fools, we called her liar
All I hear is "Burn!"

Aeroblacktyl said:
well there is one distinctive um variable...pr's best players got to do multi versions, whereas say had skarm and myself and warthog and vil and etc etc did every version, it'd be different results right now
this is possibly the most egotistical post ever

cookkirby said:
this is possibly the most egotistical post ever
It's probably true too. At least for players like VIL. ;)

I still think Redwall should have done ubers for Smogon. He's awesome.

Aeolus

Bag
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus
MoP's ego gimmick is really old now...It's going to start pissing people off.

Though I suspect it's not a gimmick anymore....

aeolus, dont talk about shit you dont know about..i've been egotistical to these same people for 6 years now, even chaos ignores whatever damn thing comes out, hell even jump ignores it now so stfu

That those who had to cop with it for 6 years now ignore it doesn't mean those that haven't don't find it annoying.

Alright, I'm assuming Spacedawg hasn't been around as seeing as he hasn't posted in the topic and husk said he has pmmed him as well as posting in the topic a couple of times.

Cerberus and IPL have very incompatiable timezones and it's nearly impossible to get a battle scheduled. Everytime I see Cerberus when IPL is on, he is about to leave or busy and can't battle.

So I guess just drop the last two matches and leave the score as it is? Smogon could go ahead and pick another two subs - but please pick people that are on a lot and in the US time zone, if you guys want to continue this. =\

Up to Noobster, skarm or chaos on what they want to do.

I've been working since thursday but i have the next 3 days off, so we can probably get this done soon. I'll probably be online early in the evening from around 5-9 PM eastern

Those will be good times for husk but I'll talk to Noobster and see if he even wants to continue this - since it's impossible to get a match between IPL and Cerberus.

noobster

space cowboy
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnuswon the 2nd Official Smogon Tournament
Well, there are only two battles left, and if anyone wants to volunteer to replace Cerberus so we can finish the remaining ones, we can wrap it up with Spacedawg's and IPL's battles.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)