1. New to the forums? Check out our Mentorship Program!
    Our mentors will answer your questions and help you become a part of the community!
  2. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.

Smogon Wi-Fi Tournament Finals [Won by Bluekikatana]

Discussion in 'Tournaments' started by Sonuis, Jun 23, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sonuis

Sonuis Doofenshmirtz Evil Incorporated!
    is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Staff Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

WE ARE SORRY TO THOSE WHO WERE ELIMINATED BY RAIDOS. IT WAS FOUND OUT AT THE LAST MINUTE THAT HE WAS CHEATING. THE NEW FINALS ARE AS SHOWN.

zerowing vs. BlueKiKatana

I'm really sad about that. However, these two are clean.
  2. raidos

raidos

wtf

wtf is up i jst got kicked out by skarm, wtf did i do...haha cheated? Wtf is with that
  3. Ness

Ness

I got 6-0'ed by raidos in the 2nd round, but I didn't see any foul play.

He beat me fair and square(I think). The 3 Pokemon I saw from him were Skarmory, Blissey, and Garchomp.
  4. raidos

raidos

still waiting to see how I "cheated" l
  5. cook

cook
    is a Past WCoP Winner

dude you're a boob
  6. Sonuis

is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Staff Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

((((((42 x 1225) x 180) / 284) / 50) +2) *1.3) / 2) = 425. (Max). I think the min is still more than 1/4th still. :-*

I think that's a bit more than 1/4th the damage to a Salamence.
  7. raidos

raidos

well if your saying my salamance takes to less from the other slaamnce, did u consider that he reduced his sp.attack by like 3 stages before attacking me..my salamance is not haxed or nothing dont even say that shit and if u want proof ill show anyone m salamance that i use.
  8. BlazingKatakiri

BlazingKatakiri

I knew BKK would make it to the finals! Way to go!
  9. Sonuis

Go Lucario! Use Close Combat! Yeah! +5 ATK Modifier!
  10. raidos

raidos

-1 stage of attack cause of intimidate? or maybe that lucario is jsut s fucking pussy and has shit for an attack
  11. Duckster

Duckster

i love how every post that this guy made got dummer and dummer lol. i regret not signing up for this :[
  12. Surgo

Surgo goes to eleven
    is a Site Staff Alumnusis a Smogon IRC AOp Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus

I only wish I could retroactively get Balb back in, he was my favorite. Ah well.
  13. Sonuis

Things were going relatively smooth too before this happened.
  14. Mr.E

Mr.E im the best
    is a Pre-Contributoris a Past SPL Winner

Among other things.

Between ian gravy's random alts and a few other possible cheaters it's quite evident there's not enough regulation possible on Wi-Fi to hold any serious tournaments before/if Competitor release. I personally had fun anyway, but I feel bad for the lesser-known people who don't really know what's going on.

It's not like this was for anything more than fun, though. But people just gotta ruin everything. :(
  15. Esco Thomson

Esco Thomson

Well I don't mind going out first round to BKK so much now...sad about the cheating.

On a sidenote, it's cheesey, but thanks to all involved in running this, it was really cool, and I for one appreciate the work involved.
  16. Sonuis

17. Balb

Balb

I thought the tournament was fun overall, save the drama. Looking forward to entering the next one.
  18. Firestorm

Firestorm I did my best, I have no regrets!
    is a Site Staff Alumnusis a Smogon Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon IRC AOp Alumnusis a Super Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

I used Double Team to win a match. I felt like such a bastard =(
    Umbreon: Mean Look + 6 DTs + Baton Pass.
  19. Mr.E

Mr.E im the best
    is a Pre-Contributoris a Past SPL Winner

Hip was supposed to abuse evasion-passing uber (Celebi) but he was lazy and didn't get his team trained up in time and got eliminated first round because he wasn't prepared. :P

Evasion, eww.
  20. TheMaster42

TheMaster42

This was a cool event, even though I didn't actually fight in it, I think it's a great thing to run.

And, about not running one because of cheaters, I think that'd be a waste. I think it's a testament that the cheaters were caught, that it would be worthwhile to continue this.
  21. Taylor

Taylor stardust infinite
    is a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

Dont care if people complain about the decisions. SKarm very well done and also to Surgo,Sonius.Synre and Misty for getting this done in fucking good time.

Hopefully i can get in next time lol.

Good Job!
  22. makiri

makiri My vast and supreme will shall be done!
    is a Tiering Contributoris a Smogon IRC AOp Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Winneris a SPL Winner

eh blasted Ice Shard kicked my ass right when I was turning the tides for me to win.

I'll post my team and warstories later this week
  23. Bluekikatana

Bluekikatana

GLORY IS OURS VIGILANTES!!!

[​IMG]

The Smogon Raid has been successful.

GG to all my opponents, hope everyone had fun and I hope it was a great learning experience for you all.
  24. BlazingKatakiri

BlazingKatakiri

Congratulation BKK!
  25. PsiUmbreon

PsiUmbreon

I HATH BEEN AVENGED HAIL SPARTA!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)