Smogon Wi-Fi Tournament Finals [Won by Bluekikatana]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sonuis

Doofenshmirtz Evil Incorporated!
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
WE ARE SORRY TO THOSE WHO WERE ELIMINATED BY RAIDOS. IT WAS FOUND OUT AT THE LAST MINUTE THAT HE WAS CHEATING. THE NEW FINALS ARE AS SHOWN.

zerowing vs. BlueKiKatana

I'm really sad about that. However, these two are clean.

I got 6-0'ed by raidos in the 2nd round, but I didn't see any foul play.

He beat me fair and square(I think). The 3 Pokemon I saw from him were Skarmory, Blissey, and Garchomp.

Sonuis

is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
((((((42 x 1225) x 180) / 284) / 50) +2) *1.3) / 2) = 425. (Max). I think the min is still more than 1/4th still. :-*

I think that's a bit more than 1/4th the damage to a Salamence.

well if your saying my salamance takes to less from the other slaamnce, did u consider that he reduced his sp.attack by like 3 stages before attacking me..my salamance is not haxed or nothing dont even say that shit and if u want proof ill show anyone m salamance that i use.

Sonuis

well if your saying my salamance takes to less from the other slaamnce, did u consider that he reduced his sp.attack by like 3 stages before attacking me..my salamance is not haxed or nothing dont even say that shit and if u want proof ill show anyone m salamance that i use.
Go Lucario! Use Close Combat! Yeah! +5 ATK Modifier!

-1 stage of attack cause of intimidate? or maybe that lucario is jsut s fucking pussy and has shit for an attack

Mr.E

unban me from Discord
is a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
Among other things.

Between ian gravy's random alts and a few other possible cheaters it's quite evident there's not enough regulation possible on Wi-Fi to hold any serious tournaments before/if Competitor release. I personally had fun anyway, but I feel bad for the lesser-known people who don't really know what's going on.

It's not like this was for anything more than fun, though. But people just gotta ruin everything. :(

Well I don't mind going out first round to BKK so much now...sad about the cheating.

On a sidenote, it's cheesey, but thanks to all involved in running this, it was really cool, and I for one appreciate the work involved.

I thought the tournament was fun overall, save the drama. Looking forward to entering the next one.

Firestorm

I did my best, I have no regrets!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I used Double Team to win a match. I felt like such a bastard =(
Umbreon: Mean Look + 6 DTs + Baton Pass.

Mr.E

unban me from Discord
is a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
Hip was supposed to abuse evasion-passing uber (Celebi) but he was lazy and didn't get his team trained up in time and got eliminated first round because he wasn't prepared. :P

Evasion, eww.

This was a cool event, even though I didn't actually fight in it, I think it's a great thing to run.

And, about not running one because of cheaters, I think that'd be a waste. I think it's a testament that the cheaters were caught, that it would be worthwhile to continue this.

Taylor

i am alien
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Dont care if people complain about the decisions. SKarm very well done and also to Surgo,Sonius.Synre and Misty for getting this done in fucking good time.

Hopefully i can get in next time lol.

Good Job!

makiri

My vast and supreme will shall be done!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past SPL Championis a Two-Time Past WCoP Champion
eh blasted Ice Shard kicked my ass right when I was turning the tides for me to win.

I'll post my team and warstories later this week

GLORY IS OURS VIGILANTES!!!

The Smogon Raid has been successful.

GG to all my opponents, hope everyone had fun and I hope it was a great learning experience for you all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)