Other Smogon Yu-Gi-Oh Championship Series Sept 2012 Round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

A somewhat disgusting round 1 led to 2 1st place ties, and a lot of inactivity. Somehow, it all balanced out and has given me the ability to place round 2. Sorry if you were subbed in and just didn't get a chance to play. However, I haven't heard anything from Glen or bobwaffles.

This lead to some people who were 0-2 in 1 match actually advancing which I know seems unfair but at the very least, they will be ranked as the "Low Seed". Anyway, round 2 keeps all the old rules of last round and whatnot, but I hope activity will be way up (it usually is, as we always have to deal with these round 1 stragglers).

So the pairings!

Sergio_Augero vs locopoke
Alphaspade vs Smootdog2
Atticus vs prem
Lizardman vs Tobes
kd24 vs Audiosurfer
zorbees vs Z-rex
Jadecavy vs Max
DracoMihawk vs Hobo_Joe

The deadline will be 9/23, which is Sunday. This gives you this weekend, the week, and basically next weekend. I'm pretty sure all of you guys are guys who will get their battles done so hopefully this gets done quick.

I also am still recording matches, last time I think I got one of prem's games, max's game, and Hobo_Joe's game. In case they dont want their deck revealed, I'll be posting them after they are eliminated (or win..?). Still, let me know if you're dueling so I can record the games. ANYWAY

Have fun!

My Predictions:

Alphaspade vs Smootdog2
Atticus vs prem
Lizardman vs Tobes
kd24 vs Audiosurfer
zorbees vs Z-rex
Jadecavy vs Max
DracoMihawk vs Hobo_Joe

Alphaspade vs Smootdog2
Atticus vs prem yeah !
Lizardman vs Tobes
kd24 vs Audiosurfer
zorbees vs Z-rex (gl)
Jadecavy vs Max
DracoMihawk vs Hobo_Joe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)