1. New to the forums? Check out our Mentorship Program!
    Our mentors will answer your questions and help you become a part of the community!
  2. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.

Smogon Yu-Gi-Oh! Tournament Summer Edition II: Round 3

Discussion in 'Circus Maximus' started by Atticus, Aug 18, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Atticus

Atticus Atticus
    is a Battle Server Moderator Alumnuswon the 10th Official Smogon Tournamentis a SPL Winnerdefeated the Smogon Frontier

[​IMG]

good activity, etc keep it up.

NOTE: this is the last round of the current march 2011 format. you MAY use XYZ's this round. again, OCG ones may only be used if your opponent allows them (remember to ask BEFOREHAND if you can use an OCG deck).

ROUND 3

Crafty Scrafty vs Pidge
    JabbaTheGriffin vs LizardMan
    Fabbles vs Floppy
    Nexus vs Shinkou
    asim vs reyscarface
    Atticus vs nilf
    hobo-joe vs kd24
    Ice-eyes vs Bluecaptain

ice eyes and bluecaptain are both on vacation until late august so i automatically paired them together seeing as that seemed like the most convenient thing to do, the rest have been randomized, you have until AUGUST 30th. i made this round longer than the others simply because we cant start round 4 until september 1st anyway due to the new banlist, and ice eyes and bluecaptain both come back around august 27 so its convenient to have an extended round anyway.
  2. Crafty Scrafty

Crafty Scrafty

I will find my opponent on Dueling Network when I am ready. Pidge, would you like to play TCG or OCG?
  3. Pidge

Pidge

My order of preference is: OCG, TCG. If you want to do TCG, I shall comply as dictated by the rules of this tournament. Also, I probably will be ready 2-4 days from now.
  4. Crafty Scrafty

Crafty Scrafty

OCG is fine, that sounds great. See you then.
  5. reyscarface

reyscarface
    is a Tiering Contributoris Smogon Frontier's Tower Tycoondefeated the Smogon Frontier

we will play when asim gets better connection
  6. Fabbles

Fabbles LN_Slayer
    is a Contributor Alumnus

Floppy and I should be playing tomorrow night.

Floppy: the defeat of,

The Sequel
  7. Pidge

Pidge

Crafty Scrafty let's DUEL!

[​IMG][​IMG]

edit: gg
  8. Crafty Scrafty

Crafty Scrafty

9. Atticus

Atticus Atticus
    is a Battle Server Moderator Alumnuswon the 10th Official Smogon Tournamentis a SPL Winnerdefeated the Smogon Frontier

nexus vs shinkou turned out to be the best match of the tournament. hopefully floppy doesnt get 2-0d again and makes his game at least watchable XD
  10. Bluecaptain

Bluecaptain

I have returned so if you see this here post Ice-Eyes then Vm/Pm me if you see me on.
  11. Hobo Joe

Hobo Joe

Beat KD 2-1

gg
  12. kd24

kd24 yo daddy musta been a drug dealer? why, cuz you're dope
    is a Pokemon Researcheris a Site Staff Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon IRC SOp Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

i was one left leg of the forbidden one away from winning the last game

but the pulse of the draw did not come

gg hobo joe
  13. Fabbles

Fabbles LN_Slayer
    is a Contributor Alumnus

Won vs Floppy, first game plants did their usual shit but luckily I drew gorz in my opening hand so I was able to fend him off.

Second game Anubis just kind of said sup plants.

ggs
  14. Atticus

Atticus Atticus

i've decided to extend this round for a few more days seeing as the activity has been -___-

anyway the new deadline is this friday, PLEASE PLEASE try to arrange a time
  15. Galactic Boss Cyrus

Galactic Boss Cyrus

@_@

Okay, I did not expect to find a YuGiOh tournament thread on Smogon. I'll definitely join the next one. I've been playing since the game came out and I'm an incredibly skilled duelist.
  16. Atticus

Atticus Atticus

as lame as this sounds i'm giving myself an activity win. i gave nilf plenty of time to find me and the one time i did manage to find him on irc he was afk... he also hasn't logged on smogon in a week. once again, good activity for the most part.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)