Smogon Yu-Gi-Oh! Tournament Summer Edition II: Round 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Atticus

Atticus
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnuswon the 10th Official Smogon Tournamentdefeated the Smogon Frontieris a Two-Time Past SPL Champion

good activity, etc keep it up.

NOTE: this is the last round of the current march 2011 format. you MAY use XYZ's this round. again, OCG ones may only be used if your opponent allows them (remember to ask BEFOREHAND if you can use an OCG deck).

ROUND 3

Crafty Scrafty vs Pidge
JabbaTheGriffin vs LizardMan
Fabbles vs Floppy
Nexus vs Shinkou
asim vs reyscarface
Atticus vs nilf
hobo-joe vs kd24
Ice-eyes vs Bluecaptain

ice eyes and bluecaptain are both on vacation until late august so i automatically paired them together seeing as that seemed like the most convenient thing to do, the rest have been randomized, you have until AUGUST 30th. i made this round longer than the others simply because we cant start round 4 until september 1st anyway due to the new banlist, and ice eyes and bluecaptain both come back around august 27 so its convenient to have an extended round anyway.

Pidge

('◇')
is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributor
My order of preference is: OCG, TCG. If you want to do TCG, I shall comply as dictated by the rules of this tournament. Also, I probably will be ready 2-4 days from now.

Fabbles

LN_Slayer
is a Contributor Alumnus
Won vs Floppy, first game plants did their usual shit but luckily I drew gorz in my opening hand so I was able to fend him off.

Second game Anubis just kind of said sup plants.

ggs

Atticus

Atticus
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnuswon the 10th Official Smogon Tournamentdefeated the Smogon Frontieris a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
i've decided to extend this round for a few more days seeing as the activity has been -___-

anyway the new deadline is this friday, PLEASE PLEASE try to arrange a time

Atticus

Atticus
as lame as this sounds i'm giving myself an activity win. i gave nilf plenty of time to find me and the one time i did manage to find him on irc he was afk... he also hasn't logged on smogon in a week. once again, good activity for the most part.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)