Smogon Yu-Gi-Oh! Tournament

Is there a Mac version for this? I don't run Windows emulators and didn't see anything there -_-;
no there's not, this is my problem too. I tried running it in wineskin, but had a lot of problems. your best bet is using bootcamp and running it on windows (which is what I'm trying to do now to get it to work...)

no there's not, this is my problem too. I tried running it in wineskin, but had a lot of problems. your best bet is using bootcamp and running it on windows (which is what I'm trying to do now to get it to work...)
i had pretty good results running it under wine when i was on ubuntu, the only real problem was the text being pretty small

i had pretty good results running it under wine when i was on ubuntu, the only real problem was the text being pretty small
asim said:
yep i got it figured out finally, but i'm getting the same small text thing. it's not too bad though
I've actually tested a slightly older version of YVD under Wine (I think it was 9.0) on Linux and found a fix for the small text. You have to make the file "riched32" Native under YVD for Wine.

This seems interesting so I will join in. I wonder how good the members on Smogon are at Yugioh since I play it much more often than I play Pokémon. I do not like playing on server due to not being able to see the opponent's graveyard at one point so instead of giving a username, I will provide an I.P. address that can be used for hosting duels.

Wassup homes, seems like a good excuse to stop the endless lurk as any. Haven't played Yugioh in eons. And probably for good reason. It's infectious.

In anycase my username is HasbeenKOed, and I'm happy to sign up on the proviso that I won't be able to compete on Wednesday evenings or Thursdays (GMT).

If that's all k then its time to d-d-d-d-d-duel! Excuse the stutter.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)