Smogonite Photo Album: VGC Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
:) they are fake green converse i bopught two years ago, and decided to finally paint them a month ago...with pink shaymin flowers and yellow dots

Seeing as i'll be going along and meeting you guys I guess it makes sense to post a photo here.

Me last year. Since then i've evolved glasses. :)

Oh, and i'm headed to Birmingham. :p

Seeing as i'll be going along and meeting you guys I guess it makes sense to post a photo here.

Me last year. Since then i've evolved glasses. :)
You almost kill-hugged the Pickachu! And that was a bad evolution! I would stay at the old one :P Well, I've/had glasses too. But now I don't have to wear them anymore even though my eyes are like +2.00 o.O

You almost kill-hugged the Pickachu! And that was a bad evolution! I would stay at the old one :P Well, I've/had glasses too. But now I don't have to wear them anymore even though my eyes are like +2.00 o.O
Yeah, i've thought that before XD Nevermind, he survived :p

As for glasses, i'm fine with them. It's abit annoying having to clean them, and when they fog up if the temperature changes rapidly but otherwise i'm fine with them. I guess I could understand the stigma if the glasses were really thick, harry potter style ones (and even then why worry what other people think of them?), but otherwise it's not really something to be especially worried about imo.

Q_Q specsavers send me nastly letters cause i havent seen them for years....so im going in a couple weeks...to buy glasses i will never wear and because im not in education i have to PAY ¬_¬

also first post needs updating :P

I'll be in Atlanta

http://s1001.photobucket.com/albums/af136/bamify_bucket/?action=view&current=randy.jpg
I just put a link cause I can't figure out the image thing.
I'm the one on the left. Good luck I hope I see some of you guys there :p

This is me. I will be at Atlanta.

I do not usually pose this enthusiastically though.

No shirt decision yet though. Perhaps my fangamer gray les enfants t.

Me at Anime Weekend Atlanta.

This is what I am wearing to the tournament and such .^_^ Cant wait to finaly see/meet some of yall.BTW ATLANTA FTW

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)