• Steel

Votes: 56 33.7%
  • Water

Votes: 4 2.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hate double posting, but it's several hours apart and this thread needs love. These are the current leaders:

1) Steel
2) Ice
3) Bug

Does anyone else notice that all of these have a weakness to fire? Any dual type will result in a new 4x weak pokemon. Ice/Bug will also be 4x weak to Rock (Stealth Rock = death), Ice/Steel has a fighting weak, and Steel/Bug has already been done. Start voting Electric!

I soo agree, we need more Electric votes.<mindless rambling>I had this strange idea involve a defensive electric pokemon with Tangrowth stats, but could never figure out if having 125 def on an electric without would help it in anyway.</mindless rambling>

Too bad everyone who's been keeping up with the program so far has probably already voted. Ice/Steel for the win.

eric the espeon

maybe I just misunderstood
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
How about you have a second poll combining the top 3 of each poll?
i thought that was the origanal idea if it wasent it should defenetly be done otherwise we will end up with the types people want but not the type combos we want, i mean lots of people want a bug/somthing interesting or a steel/somthing interesting but no one wants another bug/steel

i thought that was the origanal idea if it wasent it should defenetly be done otherwise we will end up with the types people want but not the type combos we want, i mean lots of people want a bug/somthing interesting or a steel/somthing interesting but no one wants another bug/steel
Exactly. This poll was supposed to determine the types people would most like to see in a new pokemon. Since people have already voted, they have fulfilled that objective. To remove 11 of the 17 types would mean that the people who voted for those 11 types would no longer be adequately represented.

The next poll will start tomorrow morning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)