CAP 1 Smogon's First "Create a Pokemon": Poll 11

Whose art will we use for the Syclant sprite?

• KingofAnime - KoA

Votes: 128 57.7%
  • CyzirVisheen

Votes: 84 37.8%
  • DougJustDoug

Votes: 10 4.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cyzir's is amazing, and once he finishes the rest of the sprite's I think everyone will like it. I thing KoA somplified it just a bit too much.

out of 61 votes it only got 4 :(

Cyzir's is amazing, and once he finishes the rest of the sprite's I think everyone will like it. I thing KoA somplified it just a bit too much.
Isn't how non-legends are supposed to go. Take Rotom and Hitmonlee for example.

Doug's looks like something from maybe pokemon ranger?? It just has a lot less resemblance to the real thing

Hm... I love KoA's animation, but Cyzir has the better sprite. Well, in hopes of Cyzir finishing, I vote him.

Tee hee, I meddled.... Although KoA did follow my instructions, giving him the advantage of having drawn many more sprites than Doug or Cyzir would be unfair. To compensate, I changed the first post. This does nothing for Doug, but Cyzir now stands more of a chance....

Just remember, for whoever runs it, to not put Ice or Bug in the running. No reason to for a repeated typing on only our second creation.
I really like this idea. Eventually we'd have to use every type in the game somehow, which would really balance out this fake generation (if we go that far).

Sunday

God Bless Nintys Incompetence :*)
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
Doug's looks sort of like a power ranger.

Sunday post the mic and keyboard sprites!
I'm going to re-do the keyboard and mic additions and group them all together, probably on a stage if I can find a suitable picture.

Ugh...Cyzir hasn't made his animation yet... That's my deciding factor....

Eh, going with Cyzir on this one, even though it's tied with KoA for me (no offense KoA, the coin just ended up as heads).

Hm... Not wanting to go off-topic, but can the next set skip the polls?

Let me explain:
Most people see Poll and choose an answer with out looking at the thread. I would like to make it so that only posts with bolded votes count towards the voting. This has three advantages: 1) People can change their vote, 2) People who don't really care or are randomly picking are less likely to vote, and 3) You get to see everybody's reasoning. It's more work for the thread creator, but bolding votes should help.

Let me explain:
Most people see Poll and choose an answer with out looking at the thread. I would like to make it so that only posts with bolded votes count towards the voting. This has three advantages: 1) People can change their vote, 2) People who don't really care or are randomly picking are less likely to vote, and 3) You get to see everybody's reasoning. It's more work for the thread creator, but bolding votes should help.
I does really sound more efficient. Considering that I'm not going to be the one working the next program, I'm all for this. If you're taking over like I want, more power to you.

I does really sound more efficient. Considering that I'm not going to be the one working the next program, I'm all for this. If you're taking over like I want, more power to you.
Okay, I already have a general plan. and @ JustDoug, I was joking a little and the odds of people choosing are Farfetch'd evo, while good, aren't definite. My general idea would be 1) Do we want evo? and then either 2) Typing or 2) Evo of What? From there we would see how it goes.

If enough people want it, although I am loathe to add more Water types. It would have to be Water/Fire or Water/Ghost because those are the only ones left... Otherwise, we will have fun recreating something with a different name.

So...the next series of polls are mostly likely be

1) Which pokemon deserve an evolution the most?
2) Type change or not?
3) If type change win out, then what new type it is?
4) Appearance of said evolution
5) Roles
6) Stat Spread
7) Ability
8) Movepool
9) Special move if needed/wanted
10) Other crap I forgot.

KoA all the way!

Not to be insulting, but Doug's looks like a plushie animal, and Cyzir's just seems a bit busy. Great job KoA.

I think we should do a Fire/Dragon, that'd be really cool and it's great coverage with Stab on Dragon Pulse(Draco Meteor) and Fire Blast(Overheat)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)