CAP 1 Smogon's First "Create a Pokemon": Poll 11

Whose art will we use for the Syclant sprite?

• KingofAnime - KoA

Votes: 128 57.7%
  • CyzirVisheen

Votes: 84 37.8%
  • DougJustDoug

Votes: 10 4.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL, okay...no more changing it until I feel like it xD

I think I stated this but I voted for Cyzir because he look the best in terms of detail and appearance. KoA was my second chose.

DougJustDoug

Knows the great enthusiasms
is a Site Content Manageris a Top Artistis a Programmeris a Forum Moderatoris a Top CAP Contributoris a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
KoA's sprite is only beating mine by 115 votes at the moment, but I sense a surge of support coming for my sprite. Within the next few hours, I think the hordes of lurking fans of my sprite are going to log in and push my sprite to victory. We may not beat KoA outright, but it should be very close...

;-)

DougJustDoug

is a Site Content Manageris a Top Artistis a Programmeris a Forum Moderatoris a Top CAP Contributoris a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
I will brace myself for the storm!
Trust me, there are legions of my sprite worshippers getting ready to vote. For dramatic effect, they're waiting until the very last minute. This is going to be a late-game 1-6 come-from-behind sweep. It'll be epic.

DougJustDoug

Dammit! I just noticed KoA's lead is up to 117 votes. That's a problem. Over at DougsSyclantSpriteWorship.org we ran a headcount and we only have 116 voters prepared to swoop in and win this thing. Darn...

Well, if I can't win this thing, I don't want to embarrass Cyzir -- so.... I have no choice but to do the following:

ATTENTION ALL VOTERS WAITING TO VOTE FOR MY SPRITE --
Operation "Late Game Sweep" is officially cancelled. Do NOT log in and vote for my sprite. Just let this poll end with the misperception that my sprite has almost no support whatsoever. There's no sense in making this close, thus causing a bunch of complaining and controversy and possibly another contentious poll. We'll just let KoA's sprite win. I repeat, do NOT vote for my sprite!

KoA and Cyzir, you can thank me later...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)