CAP 1 Smogon's First "Create a Pokemon": Poll 13

What dex entry should we use for Syclant (PICK TWO)?

• Entry 1

Votes: 36 20.2%
  • Entry 2

Votes: 39 21.9%
  • Entry 3

Votes: 26 14.6%
  • Entry 4

Votes: 51 28.7%
  • Entry 5

Votes: 37 20.8%
  • Entry 6

Votes: 34 19.1%
  • Entry 7

Votes: 44 24.7%
  • Entry 8

Votes: 31 17.4%
  • Entry 9

Votes: 58 32.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL whats this fixation on Syclant killing Delibirds?

And this first one here:
1.) "Known as the 'bullies of the mountain,' SYCLANT often coerce DELIBIRD to give up their presents, as a single DELIBIRD present can sustain a larval unit for an entire week."
Standing over Delibird for their presents, now that's just low!

Voted 4 though.

Sunday

God Bless Nintys Incompetence :*)
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
LOL whats this fixation on Syclant killing Delibirds?

And this first one here:

Standing over Delibird for their presents, now that's just low!

Voted 4 though.
Heheh. It started a while ago when we were making it's weight and height, and we were joking about it eating "Deli-snacks". The I went kind of overboard with the whole David Attenbrough thing with Syclants forcing Delibirds to give up their presents and it just kept on going XD

Dissapointed to see mine aren't there.

BTW, when the prevo for Syclant is designed, i think it should be called Sylar...
By Sylar, you mean the villain in NBC's hit show Heroes? I love that show, and I don't think they would give a Poke the same name as one already in use, let alone one from such a popular show.

Actually, there is. I made a complete sprite sheet for this guy, including back sprites. I do need to tweak some things though. (Following Cyzir's suggestions.)

It'd be silly if Cooper posted the entire sheet in each poll though.

Also, I voted 1 and 4 :)
Amazing sprites dude! How the heck do you make them without fusing sprites?!

Please remember that Pokémon is aimed for kids and shouldn't have to many "predator" references.

The courteous one is my favorite and it would be cool to see it have a fight on the animé against Gallade.

Please remember that Pokémon is aimed for kids and shouldn't have to many "predator" references.
We're sending this to the same guys who were in charge of Gorebyss's entry.

EDIT: Well maybe not the same guys. The dubbers could have made that one up. But in Japan, censorship is a lot looser on kid's games.

Status
Not open for further replies.