CAP 1 Smogon's First "Create a Pokemon": Poll 13

What dex entry should we use for Syclant (PICK TWO)?

• Entry 1

Votes: 36 20.2%
  • Entry 2

Votes: 39 21.9%
  • Entry 3

Votes: 26 14.6%
  • Entry 4

Votes: 51 28.7%
  • Entry 5

Votes: 37 20.8%
  • Entry 6

Votes: 34 19.1%
  • Entry 7

Votes: 44 24.7%
  • Entry 8

Votes: 31 17.4%
  • Entry 9

Votes: 58 32.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow...thats pure amazing lol, how can you draw a sprite that cool-looking with the simple, non-complex tools provided by MS Paint?

KoA

Sorry, I thought anteaters were real
is an Artist
Wow...thats pure amazing lol, how can you draw a sprite that cool-looking with the simple, non-complex tools provided by MS Paint?
Paint can handle the most complex of tasks in regards to pixel art. I have made some things that can eclipse this thing in terms of size and design. :(

Sunday

God Bless Nintys Incompetence :*)
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
You don't need much more than Paint for spriting. Anything more and the programs just get over complex.

I love the ones featuring Delibird, since they focus on the pokemon's prey rather than its physical traits. Voted 1 and 3, so that Delibird can finally have a meaning for its pitiful existence; feeding its presents to the young is pretty well-thought of, IMO.

I'll be honest I didn't particularily like any of these but I voted for 8, only 8, not two different ones. 8 was the only one that was decent in my eyes. I don't know if people think delibird getting eaten is funny or what cause it's not.

Cooper said the bottom 3 would be eliminated, so a new poll should be up soon. Then, from the remaining 6 the top 3 will be polled, and the winner the final dex entry.

So 3, 6 and 8 are eliminated. I voted for 2 and 9 so.. woot!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)