CAP 1 Smogon's First "Create a Pokemon": Poll 9

What will be the type of our custom move?

• Physical

Votes: 105 58.0%
  • Special

Votes: 39 21.5%
  • Support

Votes: 37 20.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually you don't need to be in the Ground Egg Group to learn Earth Power. Trapinch-Flygon are in the Bug Egg Group, believe it or not.

I had Egg Moves in a later post IIRC.

Egg moves:
- Counter (Heracross/Pinsir)
- Spikes (Forretress)
- Reversal (Heracross/Pinsir)
- Pursuit (Tauros/Yanmega)
- Thunderpunch (Ampharos)
- Wing Attack (Scyther)
- Superpower (Pinsir)
I love how everyone's ignoring the obvious here. Smeargle's in the Ground egg group, just like this thing seems like it'll end up.

Sunday

God Bless Nintys Incompetence :*)
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
You know, KoA's sprite kinda looks like it could be playing a keyboard. How about you fuse that one, and post a little shot of the "Bug Ice Band"?
I am so onto it! I'll clean up the guitar while I'm at it. And your first sprite, we can make it holding a microphone!

First off, Smeargle being in the ground group just means it can be egg moved any TMs it learns and any of its egg moves. WHOOPEE! You can combine any four of its totally amazing egg moves for a set!

Or it doesn't matter at all......

Secondly, here are my ideas for the physical attack that seems inevitable...I do not have names:

Ice type Leaf Blade (Ice Punch is rather weak...)
Ice Type Close Combat
-before you say "NO CC!" note the words "ice type", and note that it doesn't go for super effective on Blissey.

Basically any Ice Type attack would be great, but the Close Combat-ish one would be perfect. And before you tell me it is overpowered, it is no more overpowered than CC on Hera.

The other options would be a physical Ice or Special Bug move just like the Draco/Overheat/Leafstorm moves. It would be pretty cool to have an attack that sharply lowers your attack, and it would be unique (all the others are special thus far)

CyzirVisheen

Am I poplar yet?
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Heh, good to see that this is going well. I'm not sure I want to show my sprite after seeing KOA's and DJD's sprites (Guitar solo FTW!), but I'm still quite proud of this. I still need to do the wings, but I've been getting swamped with work, so yeah. Here's my third and final position, a unique position I'm sure no other pokemon has.

Version 3 wip:

Version 3 final:

Also, I voted for Physical, since it needs a more reliable physical ice attack.

Reminds me of Lucario.

It's so cool!

I want Frostbite for the physical Ice move. Or a physical Ice Overheat. Ice has lots of resists so it won't be as broken as Draco Meteor.

KoA

Sorry, I thought anteaters were real
is an Artist
That's awesome and it looks like it could be holding a microphone.

(Wink's at Sunday.)

not to bitch about fly...but...not a single bug learns fly...not even the larger ones, like vespiquen or yanmega. i don't think this should get fly solely for that reason. the only bug-breeding group to get fly is FLYgon, who isn't even really a bug.

two cents

Sunday

That's awesome and it looks like it could be holding a microphone.

(Wink's at Sunday.)
That was my suggestion!!!

You wouldn't believe how hard it is to find a picture of a keyboard from behing on google!!!

Anyway, I won't do anything on the WIP until it's finalised.

First off, Smeargle being in the ground group just means it can be egg moved any TMs it learns and any of its egg moves. WHOOPEE! You can combine any four of its totally amazing egg moves for a set!

Or it doesn't matter at all......

Secondly, here are my ideas for the physical attack that seems inevitable...I do not have names:

Ice type Leaf Blade (Ice Punch is rather weak...)
Ice Type Close Combat
-before you say "NO CC!" note the words "ice type", and note that it doesn't go for super effective on Blissey.

Basically any Ice Type attack would be great, but the Close Combat-ish one would be perfect. And before you tell me it is overpowered, it is no more overpowered than CC on Hera.

The other options would be a physical Ice or Special Bug move just like the Draco/Overheat/Leafstorm moves. It would be pretty cool to have an attack that sharply lowers your attack, and it would be unique (all the others are special thus far)

Why don't we go ahead and get back on topic? I am sure that like 3 sprites will be taken into a poll by Cooper at the end.

It's completely obvious you spliced it with Vespiquen, female ants/moths look nothing like that. It also looks stupid.

Hypothermia: Special Ice move, 100 BP, 90 acc. Lowers both defenses of all Pokemon on the field.

Dude if you guys were going for ants/moths then ignore that one. I will work on a new one from scratch give me like a day .

It doesn't need a complete makeover to be female. Something like shorter fangs or larger stomach will do.

EDIT: I call doing the shiny. ;)

Sunday

Err, yeah. That sprite didn't lend itself so well to holding a mic... I'll re-do that later on.
Heck, I'm inclined to re-do them all later on.

We also could vote on which colour the shiny is. I say gold!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)