Smogon's Forum Invitational - Information and Registration

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stallion

Tree Young
is a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
In

- Won 2 world cups and played in a third, with a record of 11-6. I have a record of 6-2 after the first round (5-1 in the last two years with the new format), a 75 % win rate.

- Not that this is really relevant, but I held the number one spot on both the big PO servers, and have won god knows how many Gen 5 script tourneys.

- Was a frontier brain a year or two back, and got a couple of symbols last time as a challenger.

- Haven't won a major individual tournament, but I've progressed very far in a few.

Probably won't get selected but it's worth a try.

Better then Navy

IronBullet

Astronomy Domine
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
In. won the battle royale, and i played in smogon superstars and was a part of team brown in wcop and alpha ruiners in spl.

Dave

formerly Stone Cold
is a Tournament Directoris a Forum Moderatoris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SCL Championis a Five-Time Past WCoP Champion
our final 2 team members are gonna be Mechazawa (Ciele) and El Blecko. thanks

Malekith

Daddy.
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a defending World Cup of Pokemon Championis a Past SPL Champion
I'm going to try it for smogon.

Here I didn't play a lot but I was the #17 in the tour twice ( lol ), I also won an OU tournament and I was the captain of Spain in the World Cup.

In for whoever recruits me.

I am the captain of Italy (DPP)

On Shoddy Battle's Smogon server I peacked #1 on OU ladder with 1703 CRE under the name HEIHACHI MISHIMA, under the name AWY with 1705 CRE and under the name GRAVITY GENGAR with 1735
I peacked #1 on Uber ladder with 1746 CRE under the name EMINEMEVO

On Pokemon Online's Smogon server I also won a lot of tournament (5 and 4 gen) and peacked #1 on OU DPP ladder with 1534 CRE under the name Asuya Sosuke

I arrive at the quarterfinals of the Good OU tournament

Now I'm playing in the Smogon Tournament #7

Gouki

nice times all the times
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusdefeated the Smogon Frontieris a Past SPL Champion
i'm not sure if you guys already have your team in mind, but i can vouch for faladran being a good player. at the very least he can fill in if someone is inactive.

In for Smogon. I got a rating of 1551 on Smogon server and #1 on Pokebeach server for a while. I have beat some tough players including Pride, Dragonexpert, Eternal (once), and close to beating DaPlayaFlow.

San_Pellegrino

the eternal dreamer
is a Team Rater Alumnus
in for smogon i'm pretty good in tournaments.

~In R4 of stat specialization
~Made quarter-finals of point buy
~won 3 PO gen 4 script tournaments
~got into R3 and R4 of a few smogon tours

if i don't make the team...I'll be cheering yet for smogon!

I didn't know we were supposed to add some achievements lol. Just so this is seen ( I already signed up):

Semi-finalist of superstars II
Runner-up in A LOT of tournies, too many to name.
Winner of a few LNTs lol
Did well in some tours (when I played ~.~)
Just a few I can think of xD

Hopefully it's not too late, but I might as well put myself up for Smogon. Probably won't get in, but whatever.

Substitute for Team Oceania in World Cup V
Technically went 4-1 in the first round of Smogon Superstars II
29th place in Smogon Tour X, with 9 points in OU
Won some PO script tournaments

GameFAQs finally has a lineup, after much deliberation. I wanted to thank everybody who tried out, and also yell at you for not making it an easy decision. I specifically want to thank: AndViet, GL, Golden Sun, and Tacho. You guys gave a great showing, and I would have been happy with any of you.

GameFAQs
Darkrai357 (Lady Bug)
duh555 (Atticus)
indra1994 (Light-Kun)
Lovenlife124 (little loven)
Philip7086 C
remlabmez
Scofield
XXHaxXX (SilentEcho)
B-Lulz S
kd24 S

Kevin Garrett

is a competitor
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis an Artist Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis the Smogon Tour Season 12 Championis a Three-Time Past SPL Champion
All the rosters are up. Earthworm and I discussed Smogon's roster at length over the last few days. We couldn't fit everyone in we wanted, but we agree that it is a solid roster. Don't be upset if you didn't make it, we considered and discussed everyone who posted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)