Smogon's Official Ladder Tournament II - Cycle 2 Signups [read post #409 and #433]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Forum name: Trixeealegend78
Cycle 2 Alts: LT2A TL78, LT2B TL78, LT2C TL78
Do my alts for Cycle 2 contain my forum name or a very similar variation/abbreviation of it as required by the rules? Yes.

Forum name: Hec
Cycle 2 Alts: LT2A Hec
Do my alts for Cycle 2 contain my forum name or a very similar variation/abbreviation of it as required by the rules? Yes.

Forum Name: Eyesight
Cycle 2 Alts: LT2X Eye, LT2Z Eye, LT2Y Eye
Do my alts for cycle 2 contain my forum name or a very similar variation/abbreviation of it as required by rules? Yes.

Forum Name: gushgushgush

Cycle 2 alts: LT2P ggg, LT2C ggg, LT2V ggg

Forum name: 4jonny2
Cycle 2 Alts: LT2A 4jonny2

Teclis

is a Battle Simulator Administratoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
PS Admin
Forum name: Teclis
Cycle 2 Alts: LT2A Teclis, LT2B Teclis, LT2C Teclis

Forum name: paradox
Cycle 2 Alts: LT2A paradox, LT2B paradox

Tele

a quality human being
why is this cycle's deadline almost the same from last cycle? shouldnt the deadline change every week so that not just US people but everybody actually has a chance to make it? i really think this is very unfair and im really surprised that no one has brought it up yet. i really hope next cycles will have more favourable deadlines to european ppl like me. otherwise make 2 separate olts, 1 for US ppl and 1 for european ppl

Forum name: JTAL2000
Cycle 2 Alts: LT2T JTAL2000, LT2U JTAL2000, LT2V JTAL2000

McMeghan

Dreamcatcher
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis the 5th Smogon Classic Winneris the Smogon Tour Season 14 Championis a defending SPL Championis a Past SPL Champion
Big Chungus Winner
Here we go again.

Today I've received a PM from someone showing me this screen:

It is very obvious what happened here: Aurious disconnected (or forfeited on purpose, but that can't be proven) from the battle and his opponent, Zamrock, immediatly turned on modjoin so Aurious couldn't get back in the game even if he wanted to. Technically, he could have joined again, but he'd need a direct link to the battle, which can't be retrieved easily since the room is now hidden. Congrats on exploiting a loophole in the system!

I've noticed other people doing it and let me tell you right now: this is a clear case of unsportmanlike conduct.

From now on, if it's found that someone did this in one of his battle, the person will be infracted on the forum and could possibly be disqualified for the cycle he's playing in, and more.

If you made the room private before your opponent disconnected, it's advised that you turn off hiddenroom or modjoin to let him join the game back.

Just so you know, Jirachee and I have access to the history of commands you have used in your battle, so try doing it behind our backs at your own risk ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)