Finals Smogon's Official Ladder Tournament II - Finals [Won by Alexander.]

Status
Not open for further replies.

McMeghan

Dreamcatcher
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis the 5th Smogon Classic Winneris the Smogon Tour Season 14 Championis a defending SPL Championis a Past SPL Champion
Big Chungus Winner

(Art by ium, outdated but better than nothing!)

Alexander. vs ABR

All matches are to be played in a BEST OF THREE format, and all standard ORAS OU rules apply. Alexander. only needs to win one BO3, ABR needs to win two.

Deadline: get it done!​

Alexander has a much easier chance to win. At least he has to play two games to win. It would also take 4 games to lose which already gives him better odds. He plays a max of six games which is not ideal but it would make for a nice conclusion to OLT. Now Abr has a lot of things to deal with but I think he can at least get a bracket reset vs Alexander. 4 games minimum to win two games to lose max of six games which is playing the odds a bit but as mentioned above, if they are clean then I think it would make a nice conclusion no matter the outcome. Overall, Alexander. But I would really love to see the LB win in grand finals so may the game of pokemon be on your side Abr. Gl to both players and hopefully we can get a good, clean set if the rng gods allow it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)