★Omfuga: what I said is
★Omfuga: dont pull that johning bullshit that you did vs cosine
★Omfuga: and then you said
★Omfuga: "I wont talk shit dw"
★Omfuga: because u dont speak
★Omfuga: english well

soulgazer

I FEEL INFINITE
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
omfuga cannot lose good god

im sure tinashe is proud of you

★Omfuga: im considering this another 2-0 because you're worse than
★Omfuga: all my other opps so far
%BKC: ROFL
★Omfuga: kknp3z
%BKC: GOD DAMN
★Omfuga: no losses omfuga!!

Tele

a quality human being
aha i swear ive never seen anything like that. dude before the battle (and the days before) be like "we are fren, pls dont say shit to me if u win, pls". thats why before the last battle started i said 'gl may the best advance'. why the heck do u think id wish him good luck?did i ever wish goodluck to anyone? no clearly. i did it becos he kept asking me aha.

i think the worst kind of ppl are the ones with 2 faces. omfuga belongs to this kind of ppl clearly.

2 messages for my fans:

- my chances of winning olt are still intact. even more than before. im the only one who can emerge victorious from the losers bracket. im also the best player outthere. everytime they think im dead, i always come back somehow. this time wont make any exception.

- those kids will get what they deserve (foxlord, im watching you). its the 2nd time in a row they try to play dirty against me, and it will backfire on them one day or another. peace

i think the worst kind of ppl are the ones with 2 faces. omfuga belongs to this kind of ppl clearly.
Uhm weird that you mention that, I remember some guy talked to me before some olt game and said "ignore the things i said to you its all just for the show you know" and then continued talking shit about how he's the better player. Don't really remember who it was but quite strange, huh?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)