Smogon's Official Ladder Tournament II - Playoffs Round 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tele

a quality human being
You didn't seem to feel such italian pride during wcop...

"i hate the italians and the italians hate me, fuck mdragon"
alex wasnt part of that team ufag

On the topic of being a tryhard, let's take a minute to remember who it was who wrote a 1000-word essay in the comments section of one of my YouTube videos in a pathetic attempt to defend himself...But that point is completely irrelevant, because if you learned to use this magical feature called control + f (gasp!), you would not find the word "tryhard" present in my post at all. Nice attempt at making a witty comeback by putting words in my mouth, though! Maybe next time you read one of my posts, you should use Google Translate; you clearly could not comprehend this one at all.
look i care so little about what u say, what it was said and what it will be said that im gonna tell you just 3 words so u can understand fair and square

get shitted on kid

cosine180 vs ABR - I think Cosine is very good. It just wouldn't be fitting in OLT for the underdog to not win, sorry.
Omfuga vs foxlord - Foxlord has a pretty stupid username, sorry bro.

WhiteQueen

the queen bee
is a Tiering Contributorwon the 11th Official Smogon Tournamentis a Past SPL Champion
Alexander is winning because of the motivational post I blessed him with when he tried to quit. Sorry Leftiez... I should for once have kept my big mouth shut. You're amazing and will win a trophy eventually; it's overdue. Perhaps OST or Smogon Tours.

My idol Tele is back. I is happy.

Last edited:
im excited to finally be able to post i won my game, i was a little upset when i was banned because i felt like mcmeghan stole my ways of communicating, when really, mcmeghan stole me from all of you as you didnt get to read my top notch, tryhard posts. gg to omfuga was fun, but i must admit i got worried mid-game because i thought to myself: how many people does he have ghosting him? 4? 5? then i remembered just who i am and what im capable of and realised i could take down ANYONE (aside from alexander + Italians apparently), whether it be an army or 5 sweaty kids in a skype call.

i admit my aim now, my real goal this whole time. i purposely lost to alexander so i could be in the spotlight a few extra games, knock out abr-sama confirming my place as stall god and then finally beat alexander at a huge disadvantage, the one person who already beat me so that the victory feels that more rewarding. after all, if i didnt give myself a disadvantage i'd be banned for hacking because the way i read my opponents inside-out is off the charts, inhuman even.

My final note is I don't have to fear my opponent no matter how many ghosts they have, because I have the best 3 damn ghosts any person, any god could ask for:

Me, myself and I.

edit: i got a little too hypey there, no bm to anyone i go against.

Last edited:
Top-secret ghosting logs from our series

[3:58:05 PM] Omfuga: this Zard Y
[3:58:12 PM] Omfuga: can live a
[3:58:13 PM] Omfuga: crunch
[3:58:13 PM] Omfuga: yes?
[3:58:18 PM] Reymedy: idk nigga go calc

+Omfuga: can scizor live
+Omfuga: pursuit
+Omfuga: oo
+ABR: idk

Tele

a quality human being
Alexander is winning because of the motivational post I blessed him with when he tried to quit. Sorry Leftiez... I should for once have kept my big mouth shut. You're amazing and will win a trophy eventually; it's overdue. Perhaps OST or Smogon Tours.

My idol Tele is back. I is happy.
No, I'm not. I no longer feel fire for this game, which isnt very surprising considering Ive been playing it for the last 2 years. I also made some considerations. 1- it makes no sense to play this game to get some sort of recognition instead of just playing for fun because any pleasure which comes from it is not going to last nor its going to help me in real life, but it's going to bring me down 2- I am too clever to let a game be energy consuming
I'll still play in the ladder or join some tournaments in the future if I feel like it, but my business here is over. "Telegend", as you have been knowing him doesn't exist anymore. Game is over.
Lastly, unconventional people like you and I are rare, thewhitequeen. Ive always had a lot of fun reading your posts. Thus I wish you good luck to deal with this horde of 12years old cocky aids kids.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)