Smogon's Official Ladder Tournament III - Round 6 (Loser brackets)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quite Quiet

sleep life away
is a Tournament Directoris a member of the Site Staffis a Super Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Battle Server Moderator
Articles Co-Leader

(Art by ium, outdated but better than nothing!)

Remember, THIS IS A DOUBLE ELIMINATION TOURNAMENT! All matches are to be played in a BEST OF THREE format, and all standard ORAS OU rules apply. If you're confused at how the bracket will work, look here.

Round 6 (losers bracket)

patlop2307 VS. Hiye
Omfuga VS. JohnYiu
Blackoblivion VS. Choice Specs
Sabella VS. AdvanceShip

Please, let us know in the thread when you will be playing once your games are scheduled, we would all very much like to spectate some (hopefully) quality battles between the cream of the ORAS crop.

Deadline
Sunday, November 6th @ 11:59 EST

Deadlines are only a week, so try not to john too much.

Spreadsheet where you can enter when you'll be playing, to let others know

Last edited:
patlop2307 VS. Hiye - cant choose
Omfuga VS. JohnYiu - cant choose
BlackOblivion VS. Choice Specs - good series
Sabella VS. AdvanceShip - Sabella will make it ever fartherrrr

Contaced will be playing Sat or Sunday around noon EST. Would also like to give special S/O to Thethorn and Freeroamer for the immense help they were to me last round.

patlop2307 VS. Hiye -dont fall victim to the hax bro
Omfuga VS. JohnYiu - I like both of these dudes way to much to even pick gl to both of you.
Blackoblivion VS. Choice Specs - Specs has been makin easy work of people and he doesnt look like hes trying but I think BO will come in full force and take this one

Rip sabella, blackoblivion...
patlop2307 VS. Hiye - lol
Omfuga VS. JohnYiu
BlackOblivion VS. Choice Specs - blackoblivion plays well but im worried about choice specs gimmicks
Sabella VS. AdvanceShip - I think sabella can take this but it depends how he plays on rhe day

patlop2307

Benfica para sempre porra
is a Tiering Contributor
patlop2307 vs Hiye- top 12 is ok...
Sabella vs AdvanceShip- for the Germans to stay idm
John Yiu vs Omfuga- Omfuga is an insane pick, John I would rlly like u prove me wrong
Blackoblivion vs Choice Specs- Underdog wins here imo

Finchinator

IT'S FINK DUMBASS
is a Smogon Social Media Contributoris a Forum Moderatoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon
patlop2307 VS. Hiye - By far the favorite to win this tour and the heart of YouTube sensation StealEagle17, Paltop has demonstrated mastery of Pokemon playing as well as one of the best attitudes and most enjoyable personalities throughout the duration of this tour. Expect a 2-0 Paltop slaughter, nobody is stopping him.
Omfuga VS. JohnYiu - In pursuing the demise of the White man, Omfuga will certainly overlook the Asians and this will be his own demise. John's clearly the more experienced and the better supported player, w/ Omfuga having no building support at all and John having the likes of the most active ORAS builder on his side, this is a snack.
Blackoblivion VS. Choice Specs - GTM's best friend and OLT Skype chat fan favorite BO will show his incredible diversity in terms of Jirachi balances and easily outshine Specs, who refuses to use anything weird or unconventional like Trick Room or RP IH MegaMeta that might help him stand a slim chance against this god.
Sabella VS. AdvanceShip - Idk how Sabella got this far and idk how AS ever lost, but it's clear that the Donphan enthusiast is a top 3 player in the field with even publicized teams not being enough to hold this lord back while Sabella clearly isn't half decent, expect another easy win here.

patlop2307

Benfica para sempre porra
is a Tiering Contributor
patlop2307 VS. Hiye - By far the favorite to win this tour and the heart of YouTube sensation StealEagle17, Paltop has demonstrated mastery of Pokemon playing as well as one of the best attitudes and most enjoyable personalities throughout the duration of this tour. Expect a 2-0 Paltop slaughter, nobody is stopping him.
Dis man XD
btw. s/o to njnp for making that video: i have an earwig of the song now :D

Status
Not open for further replies.