Smogon's Official Ladder Tournament III - Round 6 (Loser brackets)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quite Quiet

I need a kitchen knife that doesn't whisper to me
is a Site Content Manageris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
TFP Leader

(Art by ium, outdated but better than nothing!)

Remember, THIS IS A DOUBLE ELIMINATION TOURNAMENT! All matches are to be played in a BEST OF THREE format, and all standard ORAS OU rules apply. If you're confused at how the bracket will work, look here.

Round 6 (losers bracket)

patlop2307 VS. Hiye
Omfuga VS. JohnYiu
Blackoblivion VS. Choice Specs
Sabella VS. AdvanceShip

Please, let us know in the thread when you will be playing once your games are scheduled, we would all very much like to spectate some (hopefully) quality battles between the cream of the ORAS crop.

Deadline
Sunday, November 6th @ 11:59 EST

Deadlines are only a week, so try not to john too much.

Spreadsheet where you can enter when you'll be playing, to let others know

Last edited:

Updated Kanto

Banned deucer.
patlop2307 VS. Hiye - cant choose
Omfuga VS. JohnYiu - cant choose
BlackOblivion VS. Choice Specs - good series
Sabella VS. AdvanceShip - Sabella will make it ever fartherrrr

patlop2307 VS. Hiye -this 1 is close
Omfuga VS. JohnYiu -I still think omfuga is pretty solid
Sabella VS. AdvanceShip -gimme 3 intense games :)

Sabella

formerly Booty
is a Tournament Directoris a Forum Moderatoris a Tiering Contributoris a Past WCoP Champion
Contaced will be playing Sat or Sunday around noon EST. Would also like to give special S/O to Thethorn and Freeroamer for the immense help they were to me last round.

patlop2307 VS. Hiye -dont fall victim to the hax bro
Omfuga VS. JohnYiu - I like both of these dudes way to much to even pick gl to both of you.
Blackoblivion VS. Choice Specs - Specs has been makin easy work of people and he doesnt look like hes trying but I think BO will come in full force and take this one

Rip sabella, blackoblivion...
patlop2307 VS. Hiye - lol
Omfuga VS. JohnYiu
BlackOblivion VS. Choice Specs - blackoblivion plays well but im worried about choice specs gimmicks
Sabella VS. AdvanceShip - I think sabella can take this but it depends how he plays on rhe day

Crestfall

levitate, levitate, levitate, levitate
patlop2307 VS. Hiye
Omfuga VS. JohnYiu
Sabella VS. AdvanceShip

SAB

patlop2307 VS. Hiye - hiye just seems more solid
Omfuga VS. JohnYiu - both are very good but omfuga is a supreme pocemon overlord so ill give him the edge.
Blackoblivion VS. Choice Specs - njnp > monograss
Sabella VS. AdvanceShip - sabella seems to be a nice guy, also a better player.

Last edited:
Sabella vs AdvanceShip
Omfuga vs JohnYiu
John gonna blow more people back with Glalie/Infernape and Camel godsquads.

patlop2307 vs Hiye- top 12 is ok...
Sabella vs AdvanceShip- for the Germans to stay idm
John Yiu vs Omfuga- Omfuga is an insane pick, John I would rlly like u prove me wrong
Blackoblivion vs Choice Specs- Underdog wins here imo

Empo

is a Tutor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis the Smogon Tour Season 30 Championis the Smogon Tour Season 33 Championwon the 17th Official Smogon Tournamentis a Two-Time Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Championis a Former Smogon Metagame Tournament Circuit Championis a Former Old Generation Tournament Circuit Champion
World Defender
patlop2307 VS. Hiye
Omfuga VS. JohnYiu
Sabella VS. AdvanceShip

Finchinator

-OUTL
is a Tournament Directoris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Championis the defending OU Circuit Championis a Two-Time Former Old Generation Tournament Circuit Champion
OU Leader
patlop2307 VS. Hiye - By far the favorite to win this tour and the heart of YouTube sensation StealEagle17, Paltop has demonstrated mastery of Pokemon playing as well as one of the best attitudes and most enjoyable personalities throughout the duration of this tour. Expect a 2-0 Paltop slaughter, nobody is stopping him.
Omfuga VS. JohnYiu - In pursuing the demise of the White man, Omfuga will certainly overlook the Asians and this will be his own demise. John's clearly the more experienced and the better supported player, w/ Omfuga having no building support at all and John having the likes of the most active ORAS builder on his side, this is a snack.
Blackoblivion VS. Choice Specs - GTM's best friend and OLT Skype chat fan favorite BO will show his incredible diversity in terms of Jirachi balances and easily outshine Specs, who refuses to use anything weird or unconventional like Trick Room or RP IH MegaMeta that might help him stand a slim chance against this god.
Sabella VS. AdvanceShip - Idk how Sabella got this far and idk how AS ever lost, but it's clear that the Donphan enthusiast is a top 3 player in the field with even publicized teams not being enough to hold this lord back while Sabella clearly isn't half decent, expect another easy win here.

patlop2307 VS. Hiye - By far the favorite to win this tour and the heart of YouTube sensation StealEagle17, Paltop has demonstrated mastery of Pokemon playing as well as one of the best attitudes and most enjoyable personalities throughout the duration of this tour. Expect a 2-0 Paltop slaughter, nobody is stopping him.
Dis man XD
btw. s/o to njnp for making that video: i have an earwig of the song now :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)