1. The moderators of this forum are Jirachee, idiotfrommars, Luigi, M Dragon, Malekith, Mazinger, Pearl, Quite Quiet, TDK, and Tony.
  2. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.
  3. Click here to ensure that you never miss a new SmogonU video upload!

Official Tournament Smogon's Official Ladder Tournament IV - Round 3 (Losers bracket)

Discussion in 'Tournaments' started by Quite Quiet, Sep 18, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zuchtrest

Zuchtrest

Alright why the fuck does everyone think I'm an alt without any reasoning?? I'm getting tired of this. Why are there actually people who have no other problems than someone who has laddered for quite some time now thus knows how to climb it, like do people have a life nowadays?
    For everyone whos interested (or has literally no other problems lol), I had no main till some friends wanted me to signup for OLT, i thought why not? I could face some good players and had a decent opportunity to establish myself in smogon. Is it that hard to use your brain and think about a plausible logic? People like you are the reason why I shouldnt even have tried... its literally impossible for me to join this community because people either think I'm an alt or I'm 'retarded for using AV Lando' and what have I done exactly? Yeah... nothing. Guess thats what you become if you take pokemon too seriously and forget about the fun part where you're trying to bash everyone who's in your eyes 'inferior' so you can compensate your shitty real life.
    I wouldn't care about it and do this post if people wouldn't exaggerate on this whole thing. But people actually asking some of my friends about my non existing alt multiple times per day is ridiculous. Just think about what I have done to anyone here and I'm getting insulted and annoyed from many different sides. I accepted it as a joke at first but its getting more ridiculous day per day and meanwhile its actually sort of creepy and tbh unhealthy how much you care about a random ladder guy.
    All I'm trying to do is having fun in this tournament but I can't because I either get shittalked because I don't care about my games and either win or lose a bo3 in 5 minutes or because I use inconsistent teams. Is this really justified in your eyes?
    Yes I used AV Lando to qualify and thats probably the only thing I am sort of known for in this community, I lost in r2 for a tournament I laddered 2 weeks for in like 5 minutes, so what? I don't care because I like to use fun stuff thats actually working quite often, neither do I care about losing to better players, at least less than people like ^this do.
    Gosh either make use of your brain or at least leave me alone if your biggest concern is which 'alt' I am but seriously stop giving shits like this about someone who hasn't done anything to you, you don't even know and stop spreading shit about me especially with no prove, any justified suspicion or whatsoever. I'm truly sorry for you if I'm really the biggest concern in your whole life but stop.
    HC, Znain, Lopunny Kicks and 86 others like this.
  2. suapah

suapah

Cdumas vs Vertex
    Updated Kanto vs Liones
    SoulWind vs Ojama
    meepsvictory vs Hiye
    Zuchtrest vs Alexander
    Floppy vs Blunder
    Kickasser vs imsosorrylol
    BushTush vs ABR
    T Be Stuntin likes this.
  3. feel da rain

feel da rain

Top 10 anime fights

Bushtush vs. ABR ---- The slayer....
  4. Hiye

Hiye

I won against meeps, ggs
    shoutout wg
    Last edited: Sep 18, 2017
  5. blarghlfarghl

blarghlfarghl

mad
  6. Marshall.Law

Marshall.Law
    is the Smogon Tour Season 19 Champion

Cdumas VS. Vertex
    Updated Kanto VS. Liones
    Soulwind VS. Ojama YES!
    meepsvictory VS. Hiye
    Zuchtrest VS. Alexander
    Floppy VS. blunder
    Kickasser VS. imsosorrylol
    Bushtush VS. ABR
  7. Bushtush

Bushtush

i stay being abr's kryptonite, now on to fuck my dentist
    ggs
    s/o Bro Kappa for squads
  8. Dokkerich

Dokkerich

Cdumas VS. Vertex
    Updated Kanto VS. Liones
    Soulwind VS. Ojama
    Zuchtrest VS. Alexander.
    Floppy VS. blunder
    Kickasser VS. imsosorrylol
  9. parivard

parivard

Zuchtrest
    hexed and xray like this.
  10. stfu its a cartoon

stfu its a cartoon

Life called at an inconvenient time, I havent been available since my last noted correspondence with sorry and he indeed made an clear effort to schedule despite being busy himself. I have no problem with sorry advancing. Good luck in r3.

People like Tigers jaw and other irrevant naysayers calm the fck down
  11. stfu its a cartoon

stfu its a cartoon

This is a smart man, I can tell.

All our correspondence is publicly available and documented as it occurred in profile posts.
  12. Cdumas

Cdumas cd le 100 ⚠
    is a Tiering Contributor

Quite Quiet

Vertex and I will have a lot of trouble to play this week because i have to leave for integration week-end tomorrow so no internet at all (this is basically the only week of the year i cant play week-end). Unfortunately we also have 9h of difference which made it impossible (according to him) to play early this week. I wish he communicated more with me since for the moment he only told to play Sat when i literally said first post i couldnt (on his wall). Just wanted to know if and how long an extension could be granted : a few days would allow me to play at 6am before class (doesnt seem we can find another time) whereas we could play at a decent time on next friday for instance. Tnx
  13. Quite Quiet

Quite Quiet sleep life away
    is a Tournament Directoris a member of the Site Staffis a Super Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Battle Server Moderator
    Articles Co-Leader

I am not very keen on giving you nearly twice as long to get the game done compared to everyone else. Is scheduling for Monday/Tuesday possible?
  14. Zuchtrest

Zuchtrest

Won in 3, ggs
  15. Cdumas

Cdumas cd le 100 ⚠
    is a Tiering Contributor

Y we scheduled for monday his evening (-7) / tuesday my morning (+2)
    Romanticist, sedertz and hexed like this.
  16. Ojama

Ojama kingpin
    is a Tutor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnusis the Smogon Tour Season 15 Championis the 1st Smogon Classic Winner

defeated soulwind in 3, ggs
    Eternal Spirit, p2, k3nan and 23 others like this.
  17. Updated Kanto

Updated Kanto

won vs liones in 3 ggs
    p2, JohnYiu, Posho and 15 others like this.
  18. Kickasser

Kickasser

won ggs
    p2, Simiatic, Zycross and 13 others like this.
  19. dusk raimon

dusk raimon

20. Floppy

Floppy
    is a Pre-Contributor

21. Quite Quiet

Quite Quiet sleep life away
    is a Tournament Directoris a member of the Site Staffis a Super Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Battle Server Moderator
    Articles Co-Leader

Cdumas VS. Vertex
    Extended on request, and since you've already scheduled a new time this should be completed. Deadline is after your scheduled time.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)