Smogon's Official Ladder Tournament - Loser Bracket Final

Status
Not open for further replies.

silver97

GUNDELEROS WE DO THE PATTO DI SANGUE
I'm fine with whoever wins. Chimp is my favourite but pdc slayed tele. Gl both

Level 51

the orchestra plays the prettiest themes
is a Site Content Manageris a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SCL Champion
bgs pdc, u played well but cant say the same about me. im disappointed for the way i played both games, not angry with anybody but myself. im not even angry with the team i used, i think it was a solid one even if a little bit too passive, i should have laddered more with it probably but i have been too fucking lazy this week even for some fucking ladder tests.
ppl can laugh at me for the way i played, and i can understand them, i was expecting some exciting games too but didnt happen

wanna also say that i took very seriously this tournament. i have been trashing the ou ladder for months before olt cycles started, and i was very determined to go far into this tour. i did not betray the high expectations ladder ppl had on me, since i won cycle 1 with 2 of my alts, and i did it pretty easily i have to say.
when playoffs started i had many eyes on me, but i choke round1, and basically my chances to win olt are dead at this point. still i managed to do some good games against good players, but i knew that the road was long and insidious. yes i have many regrets but the list would be too long.

leaving mons and smogon, have met some funny guys who share with me the sense of humor and passion for mons, not gona makea list tho, gl on life
wait so does this mean I get the win for our ost match? or

DennisEG

Civil Engineer
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Man pdc really is playing really good but that mocking on tele says a lot of his sportsmanship, really unnecessary imo, but w/e who i am to tell that ... cuz mon is just a game with player have to fun with it , i bet to Chimp

Bluwing

icequeen
is a Tutor Alumnus
bgs pdc, u played well but cant say the same about me. im disappointed for the way i played both games, not angry with anybody but myself. im not even angry with the team i used, i think it was a solid one even if a little bit too passive, i should have laddered more with it probably but i have been too fucking lazy this week even for some fucking ladder tests.
ppl can laugh at me for the way i played, and i can understand them, i was expecting some exciting games too but didnt happen

wanna also say that i took very seriously this tournament. i have been trashing the ou ladder for months before olt cycles started, and i was very determined to go far into this tour. i did not betray the high expectations ladder ppl had on me, since i won cycle 1 with 2 of my alts, and i did it pretty easily i have to say.
when playoffs started i had many eyes on me, but i choke round1, and basically my chances to win olt are dead at this point. still i managed to do some good games against good players, but i knew that the road was long and insidious. yes i have many regrets but the list would be too long.

leaving mons and smogon, have met some funny guys who share with me the sense of humor and passion for mons, not gona makea list tho, gl on life
tbh im very surprised u even got so far in this tournament, being ct'd like this was basically ment to happen sooner or later and this is what holds u back. no one is telling u that ur a bad player because u simply ain't, the big problem is ur attitude which is kinda sad as this is a community for people that enjoys a child game. anyway self pitying urself will get u nowhere and if u rly enjoy this game grow some balls even if u lose,,, and next time ur in a big tour switch ur teams up!

WhiteQueen

the queen bee
is a Tiering Contributorwon the 11th Official Smogon Tournamentis a Past SPL Champion
Conclusion: Tele used a team full of passive bottoms, while PDC used teams full of aggressive tops. If you don't know what those terms mean, I advise you ask CTC (who's a big, fat power bottom) and McMeghan (who's a sexy top). A competent inspector would be able to tell that Tele played well despite the brutal matchups. He actually made the first game somewhat competitive when the majority of players would simply falter under such a circumstance. PDC just pounded him hard both games with those dominant fairies of his. Switch in Diancie-Mega, click Moonblast and something in Tele's team faints. Like Bluwing said: it was Tele's fault for bringing that tragic team to the battlefield, not once but twice.

TeleGOD was a great player. It really saddens me to use his namesake in the past tense.

leremyju

Banned deucer.
Today I was taking an online math course and this diagram came up:
fucking PDC is fucking illuminati no wonder he beat Tele and will beat Chimpact

Reactions: AM

Asek

Banned deucer.
In terms of who will win all 3 users have proven they have what it takes to win this tournament, but given how commanding lyconiks position is its hard to pick against him (id argue its too big of an advantage but i dont see an elegant way to make it less so in future OLT's). Hoping one of either chimpact or PDC wins though; taking a series from behind like that would be amazing to watch.

Today I was taking an online math course and this diagram came up:
fucking PDC is fucking illuminati no wonder he beat Tele and will beat Chimpact
Do people really still find the whole Illuminati quickscopes mountain dew w/e garbage funny? Thought the gimmick died w/o ever coming to smogon but apparently not

HBK

Subtlety is my middle name
Tele seems too depressed for a nobody who became a somebody by doing extremely well in an official tournament. What a wuss; you played and you lost, it happens, stop acting like your penis fell off. PDC was the better player and he's gonna win this whole thing.

Tele

a quality human being
Tele seems too depressed for a nobody who became a somebody by doing extremely well in an official tournament. What a wuss; you played and you lost, it happens, stop acting like your penis fell off. PDC was the better player and he's gonna win this whole thing.
You are "bending the truth". I wasnt a nobody before olt, in the same way im not a somebody now. Its not about winning or losing, i just realized how my time on smogon is over, simply as it is. I never aimed at obtaining an important status on this community, becos i know how much cancerous it is, and anyway its not something that is gonna last, its not something worth my time and my commitment. That is also the main difference between me and many of you. So im going to repeat it once for all: my decision to take my talent elsewhere isnt a result of my defeat, its the result of a thought process which started way before, and theres no going back.

To my friends, to my fans, to the many people who interacted with me during my year on smogon:
be strong, do not miss me, do not fill my profile with messages, and have faith, becos im sure that a new tele way stronger than me will come soon or later.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)