Smogon's Official Ladder Tournament Playoffs - Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
After some wait, Toxzn chose a time for us to play this morning but he happened to choose the one time where I wouldn't be able to work around a new schedule change for me. We need to decide some other time to play, and although i'm busy, I can make room for our match anytime today from 5-10 EST or from 7:30 - 10 EST Friday. Please respond soon. (BTW our match should end before 10 Toxzn starting then wouldn't work for me).
Basically we need an extension to get it done, sorry if I have been difficult contacting but Im in a very different timezone to you and theres only a 5 hour window you've given me to play in I appreciate commitments and stuff but its kinda difficult for me.

Yeah I just realized that our timezone differences are pretty shitty rn, and was just thinking about pm'ing Bloo about an extension. If we can get an extension, finding a match in the weekend shouldn't be too difficult since I have a lot more time on my hands then.

You're lucky enough that I took the fucking time to even respond you. Go find someone else to bitch at to increase your internet "manliness" and keep on trying to fucking get the trophies you'll never get in your life. You're an old nigga that's trying to maintain his boundaries calling other niggas bad in shit you tried to be a part in but failed.

You're a waste of my time and effort. Now get your irrelevant ass off the thread.
Funny you can call others irrelevant and bad when you need others to babysit you while you play tour matches
http://pastebin.com/mRE7W48R
Thanks to YOUR GOOD 'FRIEND' SINCLAIR for the log
o and dubbs4life=zamrok
had to repost rofl..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)