Smogon's Official Ladder Tournament - Round 8

Status
Not open for further replies.

bluri

Banned deucer.
Wtf mention People SPL in this Theread?!

SPL isnt a Tournament to prove his/her Skills lol..

SPL is a Tournament to show who has more Connections o.O
Nobody cares in SPL about Skills..They just want play with their Friends..

WhiteQueen

the queen bee
is a Tiering Contributorwon the 11th Official Smogon Tournamentis a Past SPL Champion
I have battled virtually everyone on Smogon, new and old. Here's some random rankings to give everyone an idea of Tele's playing skills.

-Tsunami- 6/10. Good but not that good.
reyscarface - 6.5/10. A little better than good, but not that good.
CrashinBoomBang - 6.7/10. A little better than better than good, but still not all that good.
WhiteQueen - 7.8/10 - better than all the overrated users above. Only loses because uses silly mons and sets and doesn't really care half of the time.
BKC - 8/10. He's a great player.
Bloo - 9.5/10 - An amazing player.
McMeghan - 9.5/10 - An amazing player.
Tele - 9.5/10 - He's just as good as a McMeghan or Bloo. It's not easy to thrash me repeatedly on the ladder.

That's all.

silver97

GUNDELEROS WE DO THE PATTO DI SANGUE
People should seriously stop paying attention at what tele says or does, it is all he is asking for and the only reason why he keeps being an asshole.
Anyway

Lyconik chimp and tesung.
I'm obviously rooting for bloo but i'm pretty sure tele will luck the shit out of him.

WhiteQueen

the queen bee
is a Tiering Contributorwon the 11th Official Smogon Tournamentis a Past SPL Champion

????

???????????

Tele's posts are fucking retarded, but your post is just as terrible as his. He isn't in the SPL, but neither are you unless you count your 0-1 record in Farm League as being part of the tournament. He's really far into this tournament, while you weren't even able to quality to playoff despite the fact you participated in every single cycle. You are clearly worse player than Tele and yet you are here talking shit.

?_?
Shut up. You're not "cool" to bandwagon TeleGOD and call -Clone- out for no reason. Now I understand your little "xd" gimmick. Even when you try to sound cool, you sound like a dumbass. Your substantial post is about as crappy as it gets, so may as well just say next to nothing, which is still more intelligent than anything that you could possibly come up with. Moron.

Go Tele!

Last edited:

Mix

mahmood soldi
is a Past WCoP Champion
I have battled virtually everyone on Smogon, new and old. Here's some random rankings to give everyone an idea of Tele's playing skills.

-Tsunami- 6/10. Good but not that good.
reyscarface - 6.5/10. A little better than good, but not that good.
CrashinBoomBang - 6.7/10. A little better than better than good, but still not all that good.
WhiteQueen - 7.8/10 - better than all the overrated users above. Only loses because uses silly mons and sets and doesn't really care half of the time.
BKC - 8/10. He's a great player.
Bloo - 9.5/10 - An amazing player.
McMeghan - 9.5/10 - An amazing player.
Tele - 9.5/10 - He's just as good as a McMeghan or Bloo. It's not easy to thrash me repeatedly on the ladder.

That's all.
Come on WhiteQueen, what are you saying ? Tele is a good player but he isn't at levels of players like Bloo or McMeghan, altough it's my friend I know that in his place there would be aim.

WhiteQueen

the queen bee
Mix: My ranking is more personal than anything. It's based on how I felt when I battled those guys. Here's a more in depth explanation.

-Tsunami-: he lost to me every time we played. Whether it's RU, UU, DPP OU, BW OU, or XY OU. He lost all three of our meetings in the last Smogon Tour, in all three OU tiers too. I guess he's good, but simply I'm not impressed. And those 1000+ games he played to make this OLT Playoffs vs my 60 games? Not impressed. I was being generous with that 6/10.

reyscarface: when I play him, it usually comes down to match up. When the match up is even, I just don't see my losing to him. He's a fun opponent to face though. He should be ranked higher than the next person actually.

CrashinBoomBang: I believe I have played him like 3 or 4 times. I won all of our tournament matches. The only time I think I lost was when we played on the ladder. I was probably testing a team and used some random Pokemon. It's funny how mad he gets.

BKC: He's a very good player. I won some of our meetings and lost most of them. I feel when I lost to him, it was because he outplayed me, not because he had a superior team.

Bloo: I lost to him every time we played. The last time we met was against each other in the first round of this tournament. I could have easily won the second game had I simply switched out my Slowbro but I didn't and lost. It's the Bloo intimidating factor, I call it. I have no such reservation against any of the dudes above.

McMeghan: Sometimes I get lucky and win against McM, but most of the time I just shake and sweat until I click on a wrong move and lose. He has the Intimidate ability just like Bloo does.

Tele: This guy completely destroyed me on the ladder. I had no chance against him whatsoever. He isn't proven like some of the guys above, but dude can Pokemon.

Last edited:

bluri

Banned deucer.
You cant compare Ladder Guys with Tournaments Guys.

There is a big Difference between Ladder and (Smogon/National) Tournaments.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)