Official Smash Bros Tournaments for 3DS/Wii U (UPDATED 04/09/2015)

I would like to join for the 3DS Doom Dice tourny.

Xaros1232
PS Username: Xaros1232
FC - 1134-8910-6277

(Just for clarification. The tourny will start at 11am Sunday PT?)

I will be participating in the 3DS tour! (n_n)
My username on Pokemon Showdown is Chisaki, my friend code is 1736-0151-0983, and my IGN name is Madoka~! ♥

I would like to participate in the 3ds tournament. My Pokemon Showdown name is Peja2015. Just to be clear: the tournament is THIS Sunday 2pm EST?

Last edited:
I'd like to participate in both the 3DS and WiiU doom dice tour.
3DS - FC: 0404-6514-4931, IGN name: kizzo
WiiU - NNID: kizzo212

Last edited:
I would like to participate. I want to join the 3ds tour and my PS name is the same as this one. thehiddentriforce i have no idea what character imma be using

Hey Flippy. Its me destructionmaster on pokemonshowdonw. im going to be gone for the next 2 days so i cant attend the doom dice tournament, in this case, can you please take destructionmaster out of the tournament because i dont want to end up holding the tournament up because people think ill be afk.

Sorry for filling up the forum with lots of stuff, but going to have to pull out of the WiiU tour, since family event on the sunday.

Just wanted to tell the host of this that AceKeven is dropping out of the Wii U tour. He doesn't feel like playing, so it'd be appreciated if you could DQ him. He's too busy to come on PS, so he couldn't report this himself.

Abra, I gotta pull out of the tourney. My internet providers cut the internet at the end of the month and we don't get money until Tuesday. I don't think the neighbours 1 bar BT internet will cut it. Sorry for such short notice. This always happens and I forget.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)