Official Smash Bros Tournaments for 3DS/Wii U (UPDATED 04/09/2015)

Could you please explain to me what the main thing of this tournament is, I'm not sure?

In for both atm regardless. NNID: Quickbobhero
3DS FC: 4441 - 9316 - 1706
PS Name: Quick

Last edited:
Could you please explain to me what the main thing of this tournament is, I'm not sure?
In for both atm regardless. NNID: Quickbobhero
3DS FC: 4441 - 9316 - 1706
in a nutshell: roll a dice and use the character according to the number, e.g. peach is number 3

in a nutshell: roll a dice and use the character according to the number, e.g. peach is number 3
Ah okay, thanks. Seems kind of fun I suppose.

Anywho, if I could get any sort of reminder when this starts, that'd be lovely. I'm afraid I might forget 12 days from now. :P

Ah okay, thanks. Seems kind of fun I suppose.

Anywho, if I could get any sort of reminder when this starts, that'd be lovely. I'm afraid I might forget 12 days from now. :P
Well the wii u one is this weekend, i'd advise that you visit the smash room often and train to keep up to date.

Friendly reminder that these are the dates:
The Wii U tour will commence Saturday 18th July 8PM CEST/ 7pm GMT+0
The 3ds tour will commence Saturday 25th July 8PM CEST/ 7pm GMT+0

Make sure you are on time and prepared, if you cant make it, let us know ASAP!

Character list and numbers have been posted now!

Last edited:
Added my PS name in the original comment.

Btw, if you don't have DLC characters such as Ryu and Lucas, can you still participate?

Added my PS name in the original comment.

Btw, if you don't have DLC characters such as Ryu and Lucas, can you still participate?
Of course!!
Everyone has a dice roll between 1-54, if your dice lands on a character you don't have, then you can just roll again.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)