Smogon's VGC 2011 Tournament Round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I won against Werecario 2-1, since you didn't update my battle yet. I posted already but just reassuring those posts :)

I lost 2-1 to ~Golden Emp in games that were pretty well-matched. Good games, man, and good luck in the rest of the tournament.

I caught Davy Jones a while ago and we have just ended playing.

I win 2-1
(lost game 2 because of a very funny series of secondary effects xD, involving paralyzed pokemon on both sides)

GG Davy Jones

Activity post:

My opponent is still yet to submit their team, and they haven't yet replied to the PM that I sent, either...

Once again, posted and VMed opponent on day 1 and received no reply =/ I didn't submit a team yet, should I do that even though I have received no communication from either opponent?

Royal Flush

in brazil rain
is a Past WCoP Champion
Z****ana says (19:56):
*Yo
I recall we have to play VGC
*and the deadline is almost over
lol
***Z****ana says (21:34):
*...ok gimme a nudge when you're back

And now it's almost 4 AM here and I don't even see his team submitted. Well, can't be helped. ):

JabbaTheGriffin

Stormblessed
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
my opponent asked me when a good time would be to battle on May 10th, i responded by asking him what time zone he was like 10 minutes later. he didn't sign in until 7 days later to tell me central and that he was on at nights-all night. so i told him what time i'd be on at night but he hasn't signed in since then!

also looks like he hasn't submitted a team!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)