Snaq's Hub

Snaquaza

KACAW
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus

So I got a bit into art, so why not make an art thread! So far I've only drawn stuff with pencil, in black and white, but the banner I colored the banner for this thread! I know I still have to improve a lot, and am willing to try, since I just started drawing some Pokemon after I've not drawn anything (outside school) for many years. I'll probably try to get into digital art as well, but have no idea how to yet.

I'll also try to add more things, and eventually do more complicated things later, but I just wanted to draw a few Pokemon for now, as a start! They're pretty simple and are pretty cool to draw as well.

All of the 'Mons are based upon the official art!

This was the first Pokemon I drew. I scratched is since I was excited and wanted to finish it as soon as possible, and thought it wouldn't matter much... It does. I also didn't follow official art completely since I made a mistake with the head, so I had to adjust the back feet.

This was my second Pokemon. Swinub is a bit shapeless, so that was awkward to draw.

This is Rotom! I feel it went pretty well, and I really liked drawing it since it was easily recognizable, but I feel the pulsive arms or whatever they are a bit awkward with these holes.

Here's Inkay, I feel this one went the best of all, or at least looks the most like the actual one.

Carbink for Sapphire.!

And a Shellder for brightobject!

And just a Venipede for fun.

Huge shoutout to everyone in the Art room on PS, since they gave me comments and ideas on which Pokemon to draw. I'm open to requests if anyone would want a drawing from me! (Which would be unlikely.)​

Last edited:

Ununhexium

I closed my eyes and I slipped away...
is a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Smogon Media Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
I've already told you this but that Rotom is adorable and the Inkay is significantly more adorable then Rotom

brightobject

there like moonlight
is a Top Artistis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnus
I request a cyborg gorilla, but with the fur of a pikachu (remember that the fur should be extra realistic) and the eyes of a zygarde, fighting whitney's miltank on rayquaza's back, expect it's mega rayquaza except it just ate a rainbow food so it has rainbow coloured skin??? also everyone is in space because rayquaza is the space pokemon and also this is my special rayquaza oc it's half umbreon and is also super-shiny (this means its purple and rainbow instead of black but its already rainbow because of the rainbow food LOLXD) so that means it has three eyes and its signature outfit of a tophat and a blue feathered monocle. Also I have to be hanging from the tip of rayquazas tail (i llook sort of like crasher wake except with roark's head and wulfirc's coat but also the sleeves of the coat have to be like the sleeves of steven stone's suit ;)) and i can be all scared cuz im in SPACE except my trainer doesnt show even when hes scared crying so he cant be crying, just have his eyes look scared remember only his eyes though.
Thanks so much! :333333333 xD xD!! lol

if you're busy though, just a shellder would be cool too :)

Snaquaza

KACAW
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Sapphire. I finished your Carbink! (I drew the lines / grey part at school and then finished it later). I accidentally used a bit darker blue for the crystals then I intended to, but here you go! It was also pretty hard to get a good texture for this rock.

Edit: brightobject yours is done too. Here is Shellder. It was pretty hard to do as the shell looked really awkward, but I hope it turned out somewhat decently!

Edit 2: Also made a Venipede!

Last edited:
draw me two sylveons next to each other like

otherwise,just one is fine too...something like this could work

thanks!

DarkNostalgia

Fading in, fading out, on the edge of paradise
is a Contributor Alumnus
Hiya Snaquaza, big fan, especially of the OMs n_n
May I have a Whimsicott in a field of flowers please? Thanks a ton :)

Mq

It's Megaqwer's Time!
Wow awesome posts!I hope this thread have more success in future!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)